Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to fingal

Ray of sunshine and happiness, check.
pleasant, check.
rubs big clans up the wrong way already, check.
dude you already ticked the interesting boxes, look me up sometime :)
All I said was the truth and that they have "some" people that ignore every rule in the book. I've already caught multiple members of moo breaking terms of service of ch I just haven't reported them. Zone disruption is against tos and some do it all the time. Not all of them but being as big of a clan as they are it will happen regardless how much you enforce rules. They just don't want to acknowledge a few of them are complete tools. Being overly honest gets me in trouble but oh well it's not breaking any rules so lol.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Ray of sunshine and happiness, check.
pleasant, check.
rubs big clans up the wrong way already, check.
dude you already ticked the interesting boxes, look me up sometime :)
All I said was the truth and that they have "some" people that ignore every rule in the book. I've already caught multiple members of moo breaking terms of service of ch I just haven't reported them. Zone disruption is against tos and some do it all the time. Not all of them but being as big of a clan as they are it will happen regardless how much you enforce rules. They just don't want to acknowledge a few of them are complete tools. Being overly honest gets me in trouble but oh well it's not breaking any rules so lol.
Report them and get them banned then. If players are engaged in area disruption then they deserve a time out temporarily or permanently.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Do explain as I can't be bothered reading 3 pages of this stuff, how does "new to fingal" turn into,"I know everything about fingal"
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Do explain as I can't be bothered reading 3 pages of this stuff, how does "new to fingal" turn into,"I know everything about fingal"
Obviously you read some of it or you wouldn't have made this comment. What exactly can I do for you? Would you like me to explain how multiple members of multiple clans have 0 respect for anyone but themselves? This thread is 12 days old. In 12 days I have been pestered by others, spammed while trying to do bounties, people trying to kill steal mobs while all I'm doing is farming. This is not strictly a fingal issue nor is it directed at just one clan. This is a lack of respect issue and some of it is against in game policy. Perhaps contact muldar or otm support if you feel being honest is some heinous crime.

Obviously you read some of it or you wouldn't have made this comment. What exactly can I do for you? Would you like me to explain how multiple members of multiple clans have 0 respect for anyone but themselves? This thread is 12 days old. In 12 days I have been pestered by others, spammed while trying to do bounties, people trying to kill steal mobs while all I'm doing is farming. This is not strictly a fingal issue nor is it directed at just one clan. This is a lack of respect issue and some of it is against in game policy. Perhaps contact muldar or otm support if you feel being honest is some heinous crime.
Hi I am a member of moo, this doesn't sound like fair treatment at all would you do me the favore and send me a pm of these people's names who are harrasing you as you speak.. I would also like your name class and level. Abit odd for you to make an accusation of harassment and greifing in anonymously way I am not here to bash you or start any drama my friend I want to the find a solution to the conflict.

Title vs the latest comment, if you want that much attention then make a new post not "I'm new to fingal and I know literally everything about it"
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Title vs the latest comment, if you want that much attention then make a new post not "I'm new to fingal and I know literally everything about it"
My latest comment is dictated by people who make opinions then don't want a response. Your comment was not asked for but if you wish to share your opinions don't complain about a response.