Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New to fingal

#1
Possibly looking for a clan. Need to know which clans are which basically and clan rules.
Things I'm not looking for in a clan.
-people that try to dictate everything I do in a game.
-not allowed to sell any drops. I understand not being able to sell dragonlord, edl, doch Gul. Those drops are not easy to come by.
-waiting weeks or months to get anything decent
-clique based clans where those in charge choose to gear their alts before lower levels can gear their main. I'm a firm believer that alts come second depending on who is in group at boss.
-calling for backup on a 3rd party app to kill a boss
when their are willing people in game already.
-begging me for drops I just acquired fairly

I'm a very good rogue locker, very good at keeping and/or getting times. I deserve to be rewarded for my efforts in a timely fashion without getting screwed over by shady clanmates who try to be deceptive.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: New to fingal

#2
I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: New to fingal

#3
The expendables is the other dominant clan I'm speaking from a position as a recruit I run times daily bust my ass and I am rewarded for it when I ask but I chose to get stuff on my own more often than I chose to accept any help but we are pretty good on helping one another out that comment about deserving did sound very selfish though not to be rude I can't say whether you are a good fit or not we don't run frozen or below except the occasional person helping with those times which is usually me lmao and we don't allow the sale of armor drops which I'm not sure if you would be ok with... but the waiting weeks or months is my final issue its fingal this honestly may not be the proper server for you because the comp here is cut throat lol and it is at almost every boss so waiting weeks or months is almost mandatory in fingal
Image

Re: New to fingal

#4
Zyz wrote:I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.


No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: New to fingal

#5
Hi! You could always try Blackfyre, we're a quickly growing clan with many 200+ toons that are always willing to help with anything from bounties to bosses.
We're not allowed to sell drops above frozen (unless you bought them from AH already i think), but they're either handed out to whoever attended the boss and needs it, or are pooled in the bank to be claimed by whoever needs it.
We're a friendly clan, with toons of all levels and classes.
Not sure if all the information you need is there, im sure someone can update you more ing :)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: New to fingal

#6
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Zyz wrote:I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.


No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.

Sorry old man zyz but


Image

Re: New to fingal

#7
Elfylolz wrote:The expendables is the other dominant clan I'm speaking from a position as a recruit I run times daily bust my ass and I am rewarded for it when I ask but I chose to get stuff on my own more often than I chose to accept any help but we are pretty good on helping one another out that comment about deserving did sound very selfish though not to be rude I can't say whether you are a good fit or not we don't run frozen or below except the occasional person helping with those times which is usually me lmao and we don't allow the sale of armor drops which I'm not sure if you would be ok with... but the waiting weeks or months is my final issue its fingal this honestly may not be the proper server for you because the comp here is cut throat lol and it is at almost every boss so waiting weeks or months is almost mandatory in fingal


I think you view my words in a manner that was unintended. First off I'm going to say this. I always help people out when I can unless I'm busy leveling and even then I've stopped lixing numerous times to help on a boss. Always given drops to a gen, bank, or chief. But to say that I may not belong in fingal is a stretch figuring you don't even know me. Also I've spent real money on this server so at this point I'm not going to just up and leave. The reason I came to fingal is for competition. None of the other servers I have been on even have very good competition for my level. I posted here for help, which clearly I'm not going to get posting in forums as both responses I've gotten were neither welcoming nor warranted opinions.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: New to fingal

#8
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Zyz wrote:I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.


No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.


Yes. I'm telling you that you wouldn't fit in. But thanks for your observation of my clan.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: New to fingal

#9
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:The expendables is the other dominant clan I'm speaking from a position as a recruit I run times daily bust my ass and I am rewarded for it when I ask but I chose to get stuff on my own more often than I chose to accept any help but we are pretty good on helping one another out that comment about deserving did sound very selfish though not to be rude I can't say whether you are a good fit or not we don't run frozen or below except the occasional person helping with those times which is usually me lmao and we don't allow the sale of armor drops which I'm not sure if you would be ok with... but the waiting weeks or months is my final issue its fingal this honestly may not be the proper server for you because the comp here is cut throat lol and it is at almost every boss so waiting weeks or months is almost mandatory in fingal


I think you view my words in a manner that was unintended. First off I'm going to say this. I always help people out when I can unless I'm busy leveling and even then I've stopped lixing numerous times to help on a boss. Always given drops to a gen, bank, or chief. But to say that I may not belong in fingal is a stretch figuring you don't even know me. Also I've spent real money on this server so at this point I'm not going to just up and leave. The reason I came to fingal is for competition. None of the other servers I have been on even have very good competition for my level. I posted here for help, which clearly I'm not going to get posting in forums as both responses I've gotten were neither welcoming nor warranted opinions.

Well if ur here to stay us over at expends are trying to get one another to be more active again so if u want I can get u an inv but if u want bosses guaranteed right now u probably wanna try cows tbh also what class are u playing right now and what's name I'm usually yourmeds but I'm currently playing on my ranger iustum
Image

Re: New to fingal

#10
Zyz wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Zyz wrote:I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.


No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.


Yes. I'm telling you that you wouldn't fit in. But thanks for your observation of my clan.


Did I ask for your opinion? No I did not. I asked for help. So take your troll behind and go to general discussion or off topic where you belong
Thanks
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests