Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fingal economy

In Fingal, everything is free, the landscape is awash with fluffy sheep, rainbows and unicorns, roaming free as nature intended.

It has to be quicker to create an account and come see for yourself, anything we write here is no better than an out of date estimate. It's utopia, trust me :)
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Exp 4k
Combos 12-14k.
Health, energy 2-3 k.
Haste 3-5 k.
Restos 20-25 crate
Idols 100g each.
Other lix 1k.
Mount and pet tokens 40-50 k.
Prices vary and jump often.
Whykickamoocow is only clan that does proteus, gele atm. Peacekeepers next in line. Most clans roll for drops at boss by class, cows use point system. There is a small group (5 ish) that dominate frozen and sell drops at overly high prices, envy and power of two, but we are banding together to stop everyone from buying their stuff. Prices are very unstable as far as fashion, mounts seem to be the same as other servers , 90 And above horse/uni 1.7-3 mill others a bit cheaper. If/when expendables come back they will be equal to cows. Also seems most ppl on server suffer from terrible lag, we're hoping that goes when the snow does, but it's a complaint u here multiple times daily and otm doesn't seem to respond to as far as fixing. We do have a large amount of players compared to a lot of iOS servers. And generally friendly and helpful:) A lot of us play on other servers just to get away from the lag, waiting to see if update resolves the issue before moving to another game. Hope this helps:)

Exp 4k
Combos 12-14k.
Health, energy 2-3 k.
Haste 3-5 k.
Restos 20-25 crate
Idols 100g each.
Other lix 1k.
Whykickamoocow is only clan that does proteus, gele atm. Peacekeepers next in line. Most clans roll for drops at boss by class, cows use point system. There is a small group (5 ish) that dominate frozen and sell drops at overly high prices, envy and power of two, but we are banding together to stop everyone from buying their stuff. Prices are very unstable as far as fashion, mounts seem to be the same as other servers , 90 And above horse/uni 1.7-3 mill others a bit cheaper. If/when expendables come back they will be equal to cows. Also seems most ppl on server suffer from terrible lag, we're hoping that goes when the snow does, but it's a complaint u here multiple times daily and otm doesn't seem to respond to as far as fixing. We do have a large amount of players compared to a lot of iOS servers. And generally friendly and helpful:) A lot of us play on other servers just to get away from the lag, waiting to see if update resolves the issue before moving to another game. Hope this helps:)
Lol where do u play since ur info is completly wrong
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

Exp 4k
Combos 12-14k.
Health, energy 2-3 k.
Haste 3-5 k.
Restos 20-25 crate
Idols 100g each.
Other lix 1k.
You obviously don't play fingal

Uhh i might xfer here want to know the price of these specific things
Sks
Hks
Scs
Hcs
Resto pots
Mount Tokens
Pet tokens
Also how many dom clans and the names of those clans
Prices really depend on who you talk to and buy from. Ah overpriced, occassionally you get a bargain.

Can pm you more info if you like.

SKS are usually 3k ea but recently there have been a large number of 4k sales can't help with other prices cuz they're all over the dang place man but cows are prob most Dom rn since we at expends have alot of members not logging much till update but we definitely are still number 2 pks are a decent clan don't get me wrong but they are mostly below Lvl 100 and I believe are yet to take a raid down besides maybe aggy and I'm not attempting to throw shade at them(I only throw shade at other clans ing to their face) lol but yeah hope this little bit helps you out.

Exp 4k
Combos 12-14k.
Health, energy 2-3 k.
Haste 3-5 k.
Restos 20-25 crate
Idols 100g each.
Other lix 1k.
Lol where do u play since ur info is completly wrong
Yoooooooooooo :P

Uhh i might xfer here want to know the price of these specific things
Sks
Hks
Scs
Hcs
Resto pots
Mount Tokens
Pet tokens
Also how many dom clans and the names of those clans