Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Faking chats

#1
So there has been this stupid thing done by some cows to ruin my rep and make everyone hate me, because they wanna recruit my clan mates and show them lies of how horrible of a person I am, they'd log an alt or do through main, make up a line then add on 2nd one
Crimson Claw whispers to you: wanna buy some dl drops? Don't ss this please.

Get lost already, you wanted competition for years, now that you get it you wanna play like that and break everything?
Top clan in fingal for 3 years, I was a big part of it, from the days we took 2hrs to kill dobby 6 to the days we killed in 4mins, why do you wanna crush your only competition? You killed gele in 10mins 12secs I was even there with you and recorded it and was so proud of it, not many have done gele that fast, you guys got over 700 legacy drops from carrow event, that alone and have million drops in your banks, got everything even a dg set now making another, full of godly and imperial gear and all the luxury, still you wanna destroy lower clans?
Why's that?

For everyone who got a fake screenshot of me saying something ingame then be careful, even I suggest OTM to outline the real part when someone says a message or make it bold like: Crimson Claw whispers to you: because people like them abuse everything from their numbers to Auction house ( reason why their bank was banned ) and chat box, for example:
1517427671851.jpg
1517427671851.jpg (68.67 KiB) Viewed 1114 times

When they make messages like those they scroll up the real writers name and make me look like I said something, and it's always about selling drops and making me look like I'm saying bad to my own clan mates, what's wrong with you?
You need to start getting used to the fact that NO ONE CAN ALWAYS WIN, get used to loss, adapt with it, don't get used to winning so you don't break your heart when opposite happens.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Faking chats

#2
1. Why is this even on the forums?

2. That's not why our banks got banned (funny how you complain about people lying and then lie about this).

3. Look in the mirror before you start complaining about people lying and trying to make others look bad.

4. Yes you've probably had some fake ss posted of you. But it's also happened to whykicamoocow members also.

5. It's a video game. Who cares if someone does or doesn't like you that you only know from behind a keyboard. I get my fair share of hateful messages too. Who cares.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Faking chats

#3
I really like how this "It's just a video game" argument always pops up... it's multimedia online role playing game ... your toon generally mimics the type of person you are in real life, unless you have split personalities ... if it were really "just a video game" then there wouldn't be a need for any out of game communication, dkp, deciding who gets what...
Also, if it were just a video game, when the other druid got doch breastplate before you did, then you wouldn't have had a your mini rage fit and came back and claimed an entire doch set for yourself with barely logging. Principle no ?

Oh and speaking about lies...... I really like how your clannies are going around spreading lies about the person that actually helped you bring your clan to the point where it is.
Last edited by deepakrs on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the violator ...

Re: Faking chats

#4
You did that once pretending to be Muldar. Saw thru it every time. Not sure but pretty sure thats not a good thing to be doing. Ive only been with Moos a little while and havent seen any of what ur saying happen. Most apears to be fabricated. Just saying :)
Image

Re: Faking chats

#5
Bullgart wrote:You did that once pretending to be Muldar. Saw thru it every time. Not sure but pretty sure thats not a good thing to be doing. Ive only been with Moos a little while and havent seen any of what ur saying happen. Most apears to be fabricated. Just saying :)

Know who's doing it now lol

Re: Faking chats

#6
Agent K wrote:So there has been this stupid thing done by some cows to ruin my rep and make everyone hate me

I'm pretty sure you've done that on your own, sweety.

I do not hate you but I do know that you're not very trustworthy. So posts like this are nothing more than just the same boring drama to me. And if someone is sending ss like these to your clanmates then this could have be handled in your Line group and not a public forum.

Re: Faking chats

#7
deepakrs wrote:I really like how this "It's just a video game" argument always pops up... it's multimedia online role playing game ... your toon generally mimics the type of person you are in real life, unless you have split personalities ... if it were really "just a video game" then there wouldn't be a need for any out of game communication, dkp, deciding who gets what...
Also, if it were just a video game, when the other druid got doch breastplate before you did, then you wouldn't have had a your mini rage fit and came back and claimed an entire doch set for yourself with barely logging. Principle no ?

Oh and speaking about lies...... I really like how your clannies are going around spreading lies about the person that actually helped you bring your clan to the point where it is.



It is just a video game. Whether you want to call it an MMORPG or a FPS or horror or whatever genre you want to call it whether it's call of duty or legend of Zelda or WoW or CH, it's nothing more than a video game.

My definition of rage fit is different from yours. Was I disappointed? Sure. Then I realized how silly it was to be disappointed by something like that. I never demanded dg as a condition for my playing. I'm not sure where you got that from.

Over the last year I have logged less than I used to. My 8+ hour days of playing are gone as work doesn't allow me to log during the mornings or afternoons anymore and I have other things I want to concentrate on like writing and spending more time with my children than filling my entire free time with CH or other stupid things like faking a stomach illness so I could log for bosses or using sick days off or etc. The game can be addicting. It's very easy to get emotionally wrapped up in this game. Getting upset about the dg was ridiculous on my part. That quickly changed how I viewed the game.

I don't even know which lies you're talking about and who you're talking about and which clan mates you're talking about. Most players that have quit moos or quit the game that were in moos have contributed to getting the clan to where it's at. Some have made a more significant impact than others. Feel free to line me if you want to have a discussion about this.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Faking chats

#8
keep personal issues In game or to private messages please...
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest