Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Joined Fingal

Hello all I am just making this post as I finally figured out how to work forums :D! I have officially just fingals server as Box The God. See me in game I am a ranger I am leveling to be the best I can aka the god part!

I was also wondering what is the best clan on fingal? I heared the guild to join is Whykicamoocow - is this correct or should I be grinding for another guild?

I want a place where I am treated well and get whats deserved by the effort put in, no more then that. And if you have any ranger suggestions or know any rangers who could help let me know here :)

Also does anyone here use KIK or do you guys use another app??? Thank you

Re: Joined Fingal

Whykicamoocow is a great clan that has a lot of members. Effort is rewarded through a points system. You'll find all ages and levels. The clan asks that you level, help with bosses, and don't cause drama.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Helpers of light is a growing clan too and we ask generally the same stuff as cows do that and be a bit competitive and have fun (those last two were just what id say haha) we can take out all frozen dl edl bosses cows do and we have attempted hrung and almost got but we didn't have enough to lock over cows before we are working towards being better and would be More than happy to have a new ranger who is striving to be the best him he can be which is a good trait u can apply at helpersoflight.com

Line app? Ill download it, what is your username on the app zyz?
Joshrawks or Josh rawks. I can't remember if the Josh and rawks is separated
"Are separated" please. I expect better from a schoolteacher lol
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Helpers of light is a growing clan too and we ask generally the same stuff as cows do that and be a bit competitive and have fun (those last two were just what id say haha) we can take out all frozen dl edl bosses cows do and we have attempted hrung and almost got but we didn't have enough to lock over cows before we are working towards being better and would be More than happy to have a new ranger who is striving to be the best him he can be which is a good trait u can apply at helpersoflight.com
Yep, you meant edl 5*.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Line app? Ill download it, what is your username on the app zyz?
Joshrawks or Josh rawks. I can't remember if the Josh and rawks is separated
"Are separated" please. I expect better from a schoolteacher lol
Yeah I can't remember if Josh is separated from rawks or the two words are separated from each other :)
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yep, you meant edl 5*.
No we've killed 6s too when u guys weren't there so u can talk s*** elsewhere because u just made urself sound dumb get ur facts straight