Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All about Fingal

*Editor's Note*
Before I begin I would like to give credit to AlusAlos for the idea to make this post. This post is heavily based off his ALL ABOUT EPONA post.
Thank you.
-drag0n

P.S
I have been playing Celtic Heroes since summer 2013, I am in no way an expert player on the server and there are many more people (better than myself) here, who would gladly help you through the game.
This post is made for newer players who don't know much of the game and would like some basic knowledge.

----------CLANS----------

-----Helpers Of Light-----
Chieftain: bloo
Info: HOL is the combined might of BT remenants and shadow mercanaries they aren't nearly as far as moo but they're getting there :) .
Requirements: Progress in the game and help others.
Rules: HOL DOES NOT sell any drops! (You may only sell if bought from someone else. Exceptions: Frozen,DL,EDL...)

-----Whykickamoocow-----
Chieftain: zyz
Info: Moo is a clan that works to gear their players and enjoys taking down bosses. Moo currently is the strongest clan on Fingal and takes down Gele, Mord, Hrung, ... whenever they can.
Requirements: Help in bosses and progress.
Rules: MOO DOES NOT sell any drops! (You may only sell if bought from someone else. Exceptions: Frozen,DL,EDL...)

-----Peacekeepers-----
Chieftain: Tayyab Archer
Info: Peacekeepers recruit anyone and anything and have over 2000 members (most inactive) they were once only a clan of noobs but know have some higher levels and are able to take down dl bosses.
Requirements: None :lol: .
Rules: PK DOES NOT sell any drops! (You may only sell if bought from someone else.)

*Editor's Note*
BT has been removed since they collapsed.

----------Plat Prices----------
  • Event Chests: 20-25k.
  • Health Sigil Crates: 5k.
  • Energy Sigil Crates: 5k.
  • Backpack Expansion Crates: 8-10k.
  • Bank Expansion Crates: 3-5k.
  • Alteration Books: 4-5k.
  • Rebirth Books: 8-10k.
  • Res idols: 50-100g.
  • Restoration Potions: 200g.
  • Bounty Pledges: 1k.
-----Supers-----
  • Super Combos: 8k.
  • Super Xps: 3k-4k.
  • Other: 100-500g.
-----Heroics-----
  • Heroic Combos: 10-15k.
  • Heroic Xps: 8-10k.
  • Heroic Hp: 1k.
  • Heroic Energy: 1k.
  • Heroic Travel 1k.
  • Heroic Haste: 4k.
  • Heroic Attack: 500g-1k.
  • Heroic Defence: 500g-1k.
  • Heroic Armour: 500g-1k.
----------Other----------
Want anything changed or added? Pm me or reply below!
Hope this helps!
-drag0n :D
Last edited by drag0nrider27 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Youtube

Re: All about Fingal

Im new on the game and decided to play on fingal , im playing frost mage and starting to understand more and more about the game.

Well thing is i would like to get into a clan that has active people and are helpfull (not talking about giving me unfathomable!) Would like to join a friendly community (clan).
Any tips who to talk to regarding clan joining?

Im atm lvl 68,and only played for like 3 days.
And english speaking.
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

Im new on the game and decided to play on fingal , im playing frost mage and starting to understand more and more about the game.

Well thing is i would like to get into a clan that has active people and are helpfull (not talking about giving me ****!) Would like to join a friendly community (clan).

And english speaking.
You're welcome to join whykicamoocow. Just ask for a guardian or general to invite you or message me.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well thing is i would like to get into a clan that has active people and are helpfull (not talking about giving me ****!) Would like to join a friendly community (clan).

And english speaking.
You're welcome to join whykicamoocow. Just ask for a guardian or general to invite you or message me.
Or you can try joining blood thirsty if u tell me your in game name I can try helpin u out

And english speaking.
Like zyz says join moo or bt we are both friendly and help our players out :D
My Youtube

And english speaking.
Been asking people in moo , they say i should reach the demand of joining people. My ingame name is
VoidLock

Please contact me ingame,thanks
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

demands .. lol all they have is pixel jellyfish - better join peacekeepers or less superduper clans but avoid alt clans... still the best way to learn the server is free solopath with auction having nearly all u need... bt even better than cowz... haha

demands .. lol all they have is pixel jellyfish - better join peacekeepers or less superduper clans but avoid alt clans... still the best way to learn the server is free solopath with auction having nearly all u need... bt even better than cowz... haha
Agreed on the bt part as i am a proud bt member and love my clan