Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fingal activity compared to other servers

My only experience with CH is on Fingal, so I know nothing of the other android or ios servers. I'm just curious as to how we stack up against them. Are we a well populated server or a quiet one?

Also, would it be beneficial to merge some or all Android servers into one? - Regarding the community as a whole and population of the server/s.

Obviously this would create a new economy, one which could be more or less affluent than what people are used to, depending on the server they're currently on.This is bound to give rise to the biggest and most fervent objections (due to some getting hit in their coin purses - euphamism not intended haha), but things would undoubtedly settle down and I think thrive in the long run.

Finally, could CH android run smoothly on such a server?
Eachan Boyd, Warrior - 150
Wrath of Fingal
Fingal

Re: Fingal activity compared to other servers

My only experience with CH is on Fingal, so I know nothing of the other android or ios servers. I'm just curious as to how we stack up against them. Are we a well populated server or a quiet one?

Also, would it be beneficial to merge some or all Android servers into one? - Regarding the community as a whole and population of the server/s.

Obviously this would create a new economy, one which could be more or less affluent than what people are used to, depending on the server they're currently on.This is bound to give rise to the biggest and most fervent objections (due to some getting hit in their coin purses - euphamism not intended haha), but things would undoubtedly settle down and I think thrive in the long run.

Finally, could CH android run smoothly on such a server?
i have been on baylor and lir servers. baylor is usually quiet so if we were to merge with them it wouldn't be too bad. lir is depending on time, like fingal. at sometimes it is quiet and as it gets toward evening it gets quite busy. so it depends.
[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php]
[/url

chieftain of clan gods