Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1st edl bow on server !!!

Since we gained 6 edl sets and now edl weapon with only 5 people Lvl 215+ I can say that I'm very proud of my clannies. Idk why this seem to leads to comments like this again. Why we can't just be happy for each other and appreciate the hard work of all clans?
As for me I wouldn't wanted post this here as I expected not so nice replies but our people was over the moon so I think it's legit to share the happiness.
And yes we can't clan kill a necro this why I'm even more happy our people keep up the good work and not get frustrated but take little steps to achieve goals.
Have a good day all :)
Heya Sniper. I'm not sure if you read all the responses but all I asked for was a screen shot. Then I was called a loser and the father of scammers and etc and my entire clan was insulted. My reply about necro was because of his comment about being second place losers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: 1st edl bow on server !!!

Since we gained 6 edl sets and now edl weapon with only 5 people Lvl 215+ I can say that I'm very proud of my clannies. Idk why this seem to leads to comments like this again. Why we can't just be happy for each other and appreciate the hard work of all clans?
As for me I wouldn't wanted post this here as I expected not so nice replies but our people was over the moon so I think it's legit to share the happiness.
And yes we can't clan kill a necro this why I'm even more happy our people keep up the good work and not get frustrated but take little steps to achieve goals.
Have a good day all :)
lass uns später meine matratze testen