• Nithsteed Guises-(Depends on colour!)-
  • Almost All Sages Visages-(Depends on colour!)-
  • All Banshee Blades-(Depends on colour!)-
  • Turquoise Dark Rider Gloves-8k-Sold

Buying
  • Purple/Blue/Red Glenmor pants-
  • Purple/Red Auroral gloves-
  • Purple Auroral top-
  • Super Knowledge Elixers-3k ea-Always Buying!
  • Heroic Energy Elixers-800g ea-Always Buying!
  • Heroic Energy Elixers-800g ea-Always Buying!
  • Ice Mage Gear!(Necklace's, Charm's, Bracelet's, Ring's)-(I'm Now Level 154! 8-) )

Trading
  • N/A (everything has been removed)

Donations!
  • Anything here is something I need! There is no need to donate! Those who do donate will have their name put beside the donated item/items!
  • Blue Hawk Crest-Sniperangel
  • Blue Bear Crest-Tevin
  • Blue Bear Crest-Tevin
  • Blue Lion Crest-Sniperangel
  • Blue Lion Crest-Sniperangel

Other Info
You can contact me ingame or reply here on the post!
IGN: drag0n
Last edited by drag0nrider27 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 52 times in total.
My Youtube

Re: drag0n's shop! Now Open!

Good luck with donations, most people who have those are probably clan banks and will get brutally murdered if they gave away, D:
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

If you're really wanting to progress in the game with quest stuff, you're going to have to join a different clan rather than relying on others to donate to you. I'm never one to say don't play in a clan you enjoy being in but when you hit lvl 150 and if you're wanting dragonlord armor, you won't find anyone that will donate or sell those items.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If you're really wanting to progress in the game with quest stuff, you're going to have to join a different clan rather than relying on others to donate to you. I'm never one to say don't play in a clan you enjoy being in but when you hit lvl 150 and if you're wanting dragonlord armor, you won't find anyone that will donate or sell those items.
I agree, although Celtic life is a good clan, they won't have all the stuff you will need dragy.
You will have to join another clan, either go wyrmbane, expendables or collective.
But it is your choice
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I agree, although Celtic life is a good clan, they won't have all the stuff you will need dragy.
You will have to join another clan, either go wyrmbane, expendables or collective.
But it is your choice
I know but I'm only 130! Muhahhahahahaha!
Also you forgot Bloodhoundgang
My Youtube