Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: transfer

Yeah i wish you luck as well. i'm not sure what our richest players hold. but 9m would make you one of the richest on Fingal.

If you come around be sure to say hi, my ign is onida. whats your name on fingal if thats been decided?
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

come our scammers will kindly help u to get rid of ur gold burden
what scammers? we only have like 1 or 2 who suck so bad at scamming that they litterally ask u to borrow stuff.

feel free to come on by. ill help u out just pm Doopliss
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Lol let me tell you the scams that we have and you'll laugh that people fall for it. Lately there's been this player that will promise you a lvl 200+ rogue acct if you give them free fashion. And, yes, players believe this person and so this person has accumulated some low level lux and gawdy fashion.

Then there's the exchanging acct info to trade toons and someone then changes the password.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol let me tell you the scams that we have and you'll laugh that people fall for it. Lately there's been this player that will promise you a lvl 200+ rogue acct if you give them free fashion. And, yes, players believe this person and so this person has accumulated some low level lux and gawdy fashion.

Then there's the exchanging acct info to trade toons and someone then changes the password.
Indeed zyz but its funnt really cause i have a lower lvled alt and they tried to scam so... I asked questions like whats the name of it?
If you have a high lvl acc why cant you buy these yourself?
Stuff like that i was hilarious seeing them struggle to make up reasons XD
My Youtube

this is an example of another scammer who sucks at his job.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

this is an example of another scammer who sucks at his job.
LOL i found this kind of funny. I like to mes around with scammers as well.