Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: transfer

Lol let me tell you the scams that we have and you'll laugh that people fall for it. Lately there's been this player that will promise you a lvl 200+ rogue acct if you give them free fashion. And, yes, players believe this person and so this person has accumulated some low level lux and gawdy fashion.

Then there's the exchanging acct info to trade toons and someone then changes the password.
this is an example of another scammer who sucks at his job.
LOL i found this kind of funny. I like to mes around with scammers as well.
LOL i found this kind of funny also, i like to see how many posts you make in a day^.^

I like to play along with scammers up to the point of final trade then cancel lolz, i can imagine they are really buzzing they about to get a 95% horse or my green hunter pants! Funny times!

I like to play along with scammers up to the point of final trade then cancel lolz, i can imagine they are really buzzing they about to get a 95% horse or my green hunter pants! Funny times!
i did this once on ios but went to hit cancel on the right side (should have hit the top left) and i pressed ok ._.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

i did this once on ios but went to hit cancel on the right side (should have hit the top left) and i pressed ok ._.
;_; I feel that pain...
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa