Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling Good Stuff Not nub stuff

And a under a lvl 100 warrior can exactly do what against aggy with these resources
Exactly.. how did a lvl 80 warrior get a lvl 130 aggy trident in the first place?
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)

It is annoying to see people calling drops from boss raids, which take an entire group and a lot of resources, their own. In a way, we are to blame because we have spoilt them by handing out drops to them like it was obtained for free. I just want to let you guys know this. A long long time ago, when there were not much people around, and there were not many high levels, even Warden bosses used to rage on us. We had to spend a lot of resources and time making our way up boss by boss. Sure, our aim was to make it easier for the newbies so that they don't have to go through all those long moments (even hours on some) of futile battles. We always help on bosses that we don't even need. Yet some people sell those drops as if they obtained it by themselves. Be sensible, not greedy
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

It is annoying to see people calling drops from boss raids, which take an entire group and a lot of resources, their own. In a way, we are to blame because we have spoilt them by handing out drops to them like it was obtained for free. I just want to let you guys know this. A long long time ago, when there were not much people around, and there were not many high levels, even Warden bosses used to rage on us. We had to spend a lot of resources and time making our way up boss by boss. Sure, our aim was to make it easier for the newbies so that they don't have to go through all those long moments (even hours on some) of futile battles. We always help on bosses that we don't even need. Yet some people sell those drops as if they obtained it by themselves. Be sensible, not greedy
^^^ what he said.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

if someone can make an argument better than that ill give u 100k. ty xander
how could u make an argument against not being able to sell clan drops?

im guessing its the lvl 120's that somehow got a group and decided to keep the drop to sell. or people who got the drops, didnt need em anymore, and sold em. if i were a leader id kick the person immediately.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Nah, drops are accounted for after boss is down.

Wat happened was a clan leader gave the trident to someone and that person left the clan and sold everything, not just this trident, there was a lot of borrowed items from the clan.
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)