Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buckling up and taking the ride

I am not a good guy. I just try to be nice in the game. Even if you make me angry, worst case scenario will be me ignoring you. I don't have any desire in taking serving others a dose of their own medicine. Anyway, before I further derail myself with me, me and me, I just want to tell everyone out there who have been whispering/mailing me that Wyrms are scammers, PROVIDE proof or else I don't care what you say. I have invested too much time and money to be listening to your cries and empty accusations. It would be very unwise of you to be expecting me to confront my dear buddies and tell them to stop doing something I have no idea what. I admit to have blamed other clans for my own noobish failures but let me tell you something that will save you a lot of time and help you progress in the game [Trust me, I have been scammed and stripped off everything that was tradeable. Yet, I managed to get back on my feet and get a move on].

The secret lies in accepting that you have made a mistake of trusting someone not worth trusting. No matter where you go, there will be scammers. We are not guardians of the server or clan that look out for each and every player. Create your own blacklist and avoid associating with them because that's the only thing you can do. Running from people to people asking for help (some even demand) is not gonna help you in any way. There will be good and bad people everywhere. The entire game is like opening mystery chests. Sometimes your hit the jackpot and sometimes you are showered upon with crap and there's nothing you can do about it.

It is also very unadvisable to be spreading rumours about an entire clan because that is a direct slap on the face to good members in that clan who I'm sure, have helped you at one point of time. Everybody has worked hard for their levels and gold. Be grateful if someone gives you an item. Consider it a lucky day and do not expect to get it from that person ever again.

Joining a clan doesn't guarantee that you will instantly get upgrades for your gear. Asking, asking and asking will only lower your changes for the potential of being a cherished member.

To be continued...
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.