Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to say goodbye to finnigal

I did not said Adrohan ruined i am talking about Rabi, I am Talking About many other bully that are in cows. Adrohan is a buddy and yes he has helped me alot i dont deny that is one reason i stayed on Finigal that not every one is bad.

But guys there are money high levelers who use different alt to mug people like Kratoz, Korgon , Gamer boy and many more and many more.

How can one enjoy the game when he is always being target by scammers or bullies.

You're going to run into scammers on all servers. My suggestion is never lend anything out, never buy anything without checking on prices from other players.

I know it sounds harsh but the only way you can get scammed is if you allow yourself to.

As far as bullies. Well the easy solution is to block everyone that you get tired of listening to
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like that ignore the people. Thanks ZYZ

This resolve the issue and grievances guess i will be able to stay in Finigal and please Whykickamoocow do not punish my clan Celtic Clan for my deeds they are simple players with no grudges and no rivalry.

I am trying to help them grow to the pwoerful levels so that Finigal can have more powerful clans except Wrym , Whykickamoocow and Bloodhound so that people can have fair choices of choosing the clans who are powerful.

The server is not crowded any more so we need to bring in people new people other than existing peoples alts so that we can sell different stuffs in fair prices and get some gold :)

Just watch out if you arnt in whykic fear me while your on a lix lvlin!
Lolx i donot level up lix i take my time to level up but for sure none of Celtic Clan will bow in front of Whykickamoocow nor any of us will join Whykickamoocow nor Even Bloodhound will join Whykickamoocow.