Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

problems between people

Ok, lets start with the obvious. People are making this game unfun, myself included. But with all the *** of accusations going around this server about kill steals (not even possible) we all need to sort this out and make this server what it was - the friendliest server on CH.

So id like to make some proposals:

1) Have fun most of all. Its a game, i dont understand all this name calling. I get random whispers calling me a *** and such, and for what? Because i so happen to be in the top clan on the server? Lets understand its a game, lets understand we are all people and we are bound to dislike some people. If u dont like someone, block them or ignore them. (I disagrer with blocking as even if u dislike someone, trading is vital to a server, money over ***)

2) if you cant kill something, instead of becoming defensive about it against others who have worked their ass off to be able to do, go and level up! Or be nice and help out and try to be incorporated in fights ( scouting etc is helping) some fallen members used to roll with us and now they dont because of the rest of their clan. on the subject of dl, i dont think some understand that the dl drops are random and rare (in account of ph/boss spawn ratios) just because you dont have a full dl set after 5 runs doesnt mean your hard done by. Some of us have farmed dl for 4/6 months and dont have a full set. Its how the drops roll im afraid. Dont expect a call out to a boss we can kill, i tell other clans go and scout and we will do together, yet they do not, get pissed about it and switch allegancies to another clan who need help - you guys, and you know who you are, stop it! Its using vunerable people because they need help. unfathomable if the wyrms need help killing the spider or 160 give me a shout, idc helping If im not lixing!

3) im giving point 3 to the fact this is a game. I know i did for point 1 but i feel i need to say it again.

Share your views and hopefully we can make this server great again, because lets be honest, its starting to suck!

Re: problems between people

Couldn't agree with you more gazz, especially point 2.Its like people either want to kill a boss without us or don't kill at all. Kind of a siege mentality against us, which is not healthy for all parties involved. As for dl, think of it like this, if there are people who went to 100s of kills and doesn't get full dl, do you think it's fair u get full for just going to 10 runs packing more numbers n groupings interclans? Don't think so.

That said an mmo is much more about than bossin an drops. Priorities change at some point but still game is about enjoying and it's does a pretty decent job at keeping yall entertained. Gamer Life. Peace noobs
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

So glad i left this server.
How can you say that when you're on an ios server that is notorious with drama, ksing, lock battles, clan battles, and all sorts of things that make what's happening on fingal look like a day care.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So glad i left this server.
How can you say that when you're on an ios server that is notorious with drama, ksing, lock battles, clan battles, and all sorts of things that make what's happening on fingal look like a day care.
Plus more scamming takes action, ppl are more greedy unlike us tht usually share ^^