Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Giveaway Competition!

Hi I'm going to be hosting a new giveaway competition! So you can buy tickets and the more tickets you buy, the more chance you have to win! The more tickets being bought, the more money people make if they earn! So up to three people can win, and the first place gets a huge percentage of the money made for tickets. Second place gets a good amount of money, and third place, obviously, gets little money. The prices here, and the more tickets you buy, the more chance of winning!
one ticket: 3k each
ten ticket: 25K
20 tickets: 45K
30 tickets: 65K
50 tickets: 85K
100 tickets: 130K

So I am in clan Wyrmbane, and you can ask people if you trust me or not. Mail me the money (Goldenwarriar) and you will be placed in to the competition! Tickets are drawn every month, and winners will be posted here! (btw, tickets are refreshed every month)

So good luck, highlanders!

People in competition:
(none so far, so your chances are HIGH!!)
Lvl 220 Danu
Lvl 212 Danu

Former Morrigan

Re: Giveaway Competition!

So i buy a ticket... What can i do with it... .-. Explain more pls.. Isnt gazz doing the same exact thing?
Not excactly the same thing. After you buy a certain number of tickets, your name will appear in the list with the number of tickets you bought. He is based on dicing, as Im based on drawing, not dice
Lvl 220 Danu
Lvl 212 Danu

Former Morrigan

Re: Giveaway Competition!

Also i actually dont get the rules. Who draws? Why so long? Do you make a profit? Where will results and names be posted? The actual set up is confusing me, the more tickets you buy the less gold you pay, but that means a less prize at the end, meaning the more gold you put in, yes you get more tickets but also your odds that if you do loose doesnt balance to the factor of gain bc the fact less money is being put in from larger quantities.