Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#12
What's the item you are drawing on? Can't expect people to drop 130k on "tickets" and not bother telling them what the item is first. When I read this all I saw was a get rich quick scam. Mail you gold? Seriously? At least gazz is doing a lottery where all the entrance money goes to the winner. For all we know your "prize" could be a diluted energy potion.

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#14
Nykerian wrote:What's the item you are drawing on? Can't expect people to drop 130k on "tickets" and not bother telling them what the item is first. When I read this all I saw was a get rich quick scam. Mail you gold? Seriously? At least gazz is doing a lottery where all the entrance money goes to the winner. For all we know your "prize" could be a diluted energy potion.

Lol Im not giving items. Im giving gold. You get your gold back and plus a great percentage of other ppl gold. Again, trust gazz if you want, not pointing a gun at you to do my lottery
Lvl 220 Danu
Lvl 212 Danu

Former Morrigan

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#15
Riight so its a profit based lottery, i understand now. How are you drawing the number or winner? I still dont get the system or rules except drop some gold in and wait for u to get back to us. A month is quite a long time btw. Im not askin about trust or anything else. I just wanna know the actual method, or id be putting gold into somethin i know nothing about

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#16
Btw at a first glance as nyk said, because there is no clear method it does look like a get rich quick scam. Not sayin it is btw bc i know ya, but others dont know u and read this same as me. Add some method and rules in and u might get it to take off.

P.s ur fingals lottery gold needs paying asap :)

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#17
Gazz wrote:Btw at a first glance as nyk said, because there is no clear method it does look like a get rich quick scam. Not sayin it is btw bc i know ya, but others dont know u and read this same as me. Add some method and rules in and u might get it to take off.

P.s ur fingals lottery gold needs paying asap :)

Should I put an end in this competition? cause this is not going anywhere. all money mailed will be returned with 10% extra as a thank you gold!!
Lvl 220 Danu
Lvl 212 Danu

Former Morrigan

Re: Giveaway Competition!

#18
GoldenWarriar wrote:
Gazz wrote:Btw at a first glance as nyk said, because there is no clear method it does look like a get rich quick scam. Not sayin it is btw bc i know ya, but others dont know u and read this same as me. Add some method and rules in and u might get it to take off.

P.s ur fingals lottery gold needs paying asap :)

Should I put an end in this competition? cause this is not going anywhere. all money mailed will be returned with 10% extra as a thank you gold!!


All im sayin is tell people the rules lol. Ur askin people for blind faith

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests