Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Top clan?

Just got an android tablet, so now im going to hit max level before the new areas come out. So now im looking for the top clan to join, with online rankings still non existent, im having trouble knowing what the top clan in the world is.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Re: Top clan?

In my opinion there is yet to be "The Best" clan, allot of people are scattered and have yet to congregate into one clan, I personally would suggest "Ascent" it is the biggest at this point in the game

In my opinion there is yet to be "The Best" clan, allot of people are scattered and have yet to congregate into one clan, I personally would suggest "Ascent" it is the biggest at this point in the game
Alright, thanks for info, probably going to level more before i join anywhere, started yesterday and only 34

Well glad our name comes to mind for top clan :) we are currently the only clan with level 80+ members and have 4 that come to mind initially If you wish to join the level requirement is 40, although it may be shifting to 50, and you should mail me, Loki (the general), blood god (a guardian), or Stickybudz (a guardian). We would always love a new member to help out haha.
Imbued level 194 ranger of Belenus
ElephantEgg level 160 druid of Rhiannon

Well glad our name comes to mind for top clan :) we are currently the only clan with level 80+ members and have 4 that come to mind initially If you wish to join the level requirement is 40, although it may be shifting to 50, and you should mail me, Loki (the general), blood god (a guardian), or Stickybudz (a guardian). We would always love a new member to help out haha.
Probably mail you soon, forgot how hard starting over on a non plat rogue without shadowstrike and lifesteal is, have to regen every 2 kills haha