Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fingalians

Well there are not enough posts on here so I thought I would make one haha. I am the clan leader of Ascent and we are still recruiting, we have a level requirement of 25 at the moment that will jump up quite a bit once stonevale is released and it becomes far easier to level. I love to have a good conversation and like to think I know a decent amount about the game so if you want to join Ascent or want my opinion on something please ask. Do not ask Xilo/Zniper/Mars/Aescopulous as he purposefully makes utterly no sense. Anyway hope you all enjoy and keep playing on Fingal, and please move to back to ios scammers :) , its a great world and its a privilege to be a part of its development.
Imbued level 194 ranger of Belenus
ElephantEgg level 160 druid of Rhiannon

Re: Fingalians

-_-...at times I feel my services could be much better in my own clan kickin others asses..but I love you and it is not purposely, I have a horrid work schedule so you get me at the prime of my game time (when I should be sleeping) haha sooo dazed to hell 65% of the time

Zniper lvl 175 ranger

MEMBER OF ELEMENTALS -Belenus

Android Beta Tester

hehe I am only messing with you man :) , Xilo is an ocean of ch knowledge, a very small ocean, more of a sea, well maybe a lake, or a river, or a stream, or a puddle........ well he plays an interesting game and is very helpful :D hehe. Oh and hes the second in command of Ascent atm.

...and didn't you leave Roseblades because a large number of your top players had already left to join Ascent? Combined with the fact that it happens to be my clan hehe