Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All about Fingal

Shadow Mercenaries has merged with Helpers of Light, another smaller clan who will hopefully share the same values as Shadow Mercenaries. We decided to go ahead in merge in order to progress with a larger pool of dedicated players. We prefer fair game play and try to stay neutral with all clans, as we have friends in both Moo and BT. Sometimes youll see us stick around and help for a boss fight even if its not our fight to be won or a lock we lost. Generally' we avoid players with attitudes which every now and then may slip thru the doors but usually dont last long. Honesty and loyalty are what we prefer. If you are a dedicated team player and are willing to work as a team then you will prolly do just fine. Castle Campers need not apply. As of now, the merge is only a few days old and things seem to be going well. Not many details at the moment due to the new merge. Working with Bloo at the moment so, Perhaps more updates in the future :).

All I got for now zyz. ;)
As a member of bt I can say I love ur clannies not to say I hate mine but in general u guys are nice cool have helped me lvl and have psych with u he's my buddy hehe but our clan is pretty nice too if I do say so my self :)
As a member of bt aswell. I love shadow mercs and helpers of light. You guys are well dedicated, good hearted players that I wish I could find more. I have yet to find or hear a complain from your clans. Keep up the good work and positive attitudes:)

-Nev

heyya to all proud MEMBERS! BTW where is BT NOW? sry 2 ask i 'm just interested coz all i heard the founder of bt illegally got smth from smone. But we know lies don't pay at least not for long.
The founder of BT is Gluc. What are you smoking now taro?

heyya to all proud MEMBERS! BTW where is BT NOW? sry 2 ask i 'm just interested coz all i heard the founder of bt illegally got smth from smone. But we know lies don't pay at least not for long.
I was kicked for saying gay and others used way worse slurs and weren't told anything then the ppl who kicked me started lieing about me to ruin my rep so it wouldn't ruin bts rep and said that I was kicked for bullying hadesyn who may I add is in cows now and they ruined my name and aiyana and nev backed me up as good friends would and it just all around tore the clan apart I think a big factor was how I'm 14 and ppl who kicked me were above 18