Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which is the stronger clan?

Given all the hullabaloo you people make, I would like to say that I have a great dislike against demis (except for a few of them who are really awesome). Being a Warden, it is heartbreaking to see so many of our clan members leave for better gear. It's true that we don't have high level players or better stuff but we do help a lot of new players level up. We don't care whether they are in our clan or not. We just help them. Some of them join our clan and some don't. But the point here is, we spend so much time and items on low levels shaping them and helping them get a grip on the game only to have them leave for demis and moos. I know it's their choice and we helped them knowing they might leave us but just stop looking down on Wardens you demis. It is so annoying when you guys keep showing off and interrupting our fights. Nobody enjoys your insulting remarks. It's time we got some credits.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Re: which is the stronger clan?

Sorry buddy. I didn't say you guys are all bad. I'm just saying some of you guys are mean. Forget about the item thingummy.It is nobody's fault if they are greedy. But well, in the end it is just a game and there's no point taking the fun out of it. I take back everything I said. Enjoy the game and let not my harsh words spoil your day.

Besides, I'm just a peasant. :D :D :D
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.