Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan Ascent

Hi guys, well Ascent is recruiting at the moment, although we prefer either very active people who level regularly or plat buyers, just ask me about joining. I know people hate restrictions based on how much money you spend on a game, but it is a fact that people who buy plat on average level more and play more partially so as not to waste their money. If you have any intention of joining contact me, I would prefer new members to be level 80 at least, but I do things on a case by case basis. The clan high levels spend the majority of our time leveling at the moment but if you camp bosses for the discs you need we will certainly help you kill them to get your warden gear if you want it. Occasionally we take breaks and boss hunt like mad to get some crests, rems, tabs, and discs. And the gold from boss hunting of course is a rather nice plus :D .
Hope to hear from you soon,
Imbued
Imbued level 194 ranger of Belenus
ElephantEgg level 160 druid of Rhiannon

Re: Clan Ascent

Hi guys, well Ascent is recruiting at the moment, although we prefer either very active people who level regularly or plat buyers, just ask me about joining. I know people hate restrictions based on how much money you spend on a game, but it is a fact that people who buy plat on average level more and play more partially so as not to waste their money. If you have any intention of joining contact me, I would prefer new members to be level 80 at least, but I do things on a case by case basis. The clan high levels spend the majority of our time leveling at the moment but if you camp bosses for the discs you need we will certainly help you kill them to get your warden gear if you want it. Occasionally we take breaks and boss hunt like mad to get some crests, rems, tabs, and discs. And the gold from boss hunting of course is a rather nice plus :D .
Hope to hear from you soon,
Imbued
There people selling sks regularly yet? If so i can probably 100+ pretty easily.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Hi Imbued, I joined the clan recently (89 druid) and I'd like to group more often but at the moment I can only play on my phone and can't read text so that's why I rarely respond. If you find yourself needing a healer just invite me and I'll join you guys. Until I get a better tablet that runs this game more than 15 FPS I'll mainly be solo leveling but like I said, would love to group so just send an invite if anyone is in need.

Oh yea we need ppl to sell them for real
Exactly why i stopped playing android, to much non lix grinding, easier to wait until everyone starts selling so i can shoot to the top then
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Eww imb, u recruit according to plat players, ur hurting me now.

Im ashamed to be ur clannie on Belenus! Im not a plat buyer biatch!
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

haha I do not only recruit plat buyers, I do recruit plat buyers at lower levels if I know them well than I recruit non plat buyers which I receive some flak for, I receive alot of flak for everything on android hehe its interesting. I do things on a case by case basis, so if a non plat buyer is high level through sheer effort and strategy I regard that very highly.
Imbued level 194 ranger of Belenus
ElephantEgg level 160 druid of Rhiannon