Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: clan for the weak!

This whole post is pointless anyway, because in most servers there are clans that take on new players, help them, gear them (based on effort and points system).
So if you aren't part of one, there may be a reason for that.

Don't expect people to give you gold or lux though. You might get lucky, but the amount of scamming really lessens that possibility now.
Farm, buy something, sell it for more gold, buy another thing, sell it for more gold etc. Or farm, theres a lot of ways. There's also cheaper lux options, you don't have to buy stuff for millions and millions.

lol im not a 15 year old to play all day and farm gold and even if i did for a year i wouldnt make 1m gold to buy needed lux i have a lvl 170 warrior that has no LUX appropriet for his lvl all barrowed from friends a heroic ammy for a lvl 170 thats amazing and its not even mine wow i have work to do irl unlike some people that play this game and i have more important things to do then spend money needed on a game

look at taranis pride clan end game clan it helps ITS MEMBERS if the members contribute and show loyalty and LEND them clan gear
Well, yeah. Most end game clans do. You help out with bosses and whatnot and in return you get raid gear. The better geared those that raid are, the more effective they are, the faster and more efficiently bosses go down.

That's totally different than what you're talking about in your first post which you said rich players give low level players lux and items.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

and yet again you guys admit to spending plat to proggress in the game and you still talk about farming gold haha
You either have a well paying job with disposable income which typically means you've been to college or have worked hard to where you're at or you work extra hours to make some plat money or you sit on your couch and farm gold in game. Any of those will work to purchase upgrade gear. Or some players like furyion have been a merchant and acquired a lot of in game wealth. Personally I'd rather work to make plat money if I need than spend time farming in game. You just want items handed over to you.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

why are we argueing theres never gonna be a clan like pride for low lvls i have family to spend time with plus i live in a third world country you dont know how its like here with work there is no part time full time college or any of that crap college doesnt get u crap here

why are we argueing theres never gonna be a clan like pride for low lvls i have family to spend time with plus i live in a third world country you dont know how its like here with work there is no part time full time college or any of that crap college doesnt get u crap here
That's because all those mord spears and end game items are in end game clans. You're not going to get end game items from a low level clan. And even if you joined an end game clan at a low level you'd have to be a higher level before you could even use the items.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

it was just an example... i just want a clan to help other people my alt is in a clan that gears... we kill bosses for warden they go to bank we never see the discs again and if we rush they think where in the clan to gear and thats what the clan is for :/ your benifiting the whole clan by gearing everyone you get stronger bosses get easier more loot etc etc so when you or someone decide to make a alt everything is alrdy there just have to lvl up to get em

I'm a lvl 158 rogue right now, I got help from higher levels when I was a super noob I don't ask for gold or equipment just info or advise I've noticed that repeatable quest can get you good gold or fishing so all u need is patience to equip yourself.... no clan is needed for lux just quest armor n weapon
:twisted: *Sharpens Dagger* :twisted: