Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bad news prime members

I don't know how many of you are like me,

I was so looking forward to the new area and new bosses, but:
I really cannot be bothered with all the changes OTM has made to the way fights and things work.
I have got absolutely no clue about these statue quests (I'm 31 and can't work them out)
And the bosses and targeting are completely messed up

Apparently if I get the statue quests finished it will be better, but I have no idea what to do.
If you know what/where to kill things please post.

Also I bought full crystal 2 armour and it was a massive waste of money, keep your metioric armour.
I just logged on again today and had 15 minutes of no fun at all, so won't be on much until things are changed around.
If any warriors have worked out decent stats to use for tanking or dps or whatever please also let me know.

I don't want to give up, but if it stays the same I won't be back hardly at all, but if it changes back I will be back, mass levelling and bossing,

Keep me posted guys,

Again sorry but i just lost the love in a 24 hour period, thanks

Donko
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Re: Bad news prime members

Good training dps stats are 190 str rest in vit and u can't leave :////// :0 D:
I am and have been 175 strength and rest in vital due to WK weapon I change to. Still not much use and i would love not to leave, but i will be on to chat
By the way is there anyone else not playing? I've noticed a fair few not playing and levelling
Funn I owe you lots of gold, you have won all my bets.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Same here donko. our walking looks gay now :(. I just play cause my toon looks good in a tux :D. i though lvl 100+ mobs would give out a good fair of exp when im on exp pot but it didnt made it highly disappointing. Yeah things cost a lot! but its good armor unless we can start something to make them bring down prices on armor if we get enough ppl to join in. Not just all of danu like all the worlds. idk up to u guys if u want to waste our time :lol:
Retire

Yeah, the running looks more realistic but the walking is now like other games un-real looking. I used to always think first game to get walking realistic used to be where your shoulders would move also like in real life.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!