Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So i see how it is

lately i seen Bobsclan trying to make us look bad or something, ex: fal spawns and bobsclan starts then after a little while shouts fal up to make us see them. Frankly im not very impress with them trying to mock us like that. I really have no problems with u guys bossing as long as u dont make it a big deal out of it, but u continue it and now u made me mocking u guys when we defeated u guys in fal attack when u guys had more dps and we had 2 dps and all druids. I dont want it to be that kind of game and i let many ppl down if i do so. So can we really leave out all the showing off and stuff. sure prime shows off a lot with our bossing and gears and levels and such but that just prime naturally showing off we are not doing it on purpose. If i did it on purpose i will be some what like"WE TOAST U GUYS IN ROCK HAHA""YOU HAD NO CHANCE U NOOBS!! lets just please keep the mocking out of our system and prime not weak bobsclan we are short on men and woman players that are good and use to be active. Like i said wait till updates :) and yes there will be some ksing for bosses but they are bosses not mobs.
Retire

Re: So i see how it is

Razor what you expecting from a clan of rejects, whos whole focus is KS cuz without Bobson AKA BeAtTz poting nonstop they truly suck

First beatz is not in our clan. You cause kill steal also... No reason for the rejects part either. You guys cause all the drama in danu, wonder whose next on the accusation list. Quit getting mad because we have a website and you don't and your clan disorganized.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

1.Bobson isn't beatz
2.We are the clan and we work together while most of u are cheech's puppets
and u so scary to disagree with guardians
3.U ks most of bosses so stop getting mad for 1 ks
3.Ksing fellfire by 90+ level is really pathetic u can't let lower lvls get warden gloves

First off im not mad at the ksing :| all i said was stop the mocking around here? the mocking also is taken to a new level of bad mouthing :| y i wanted it to stop in danu :| so please dont start on forums im just pointing it out to both clans so we can fix this. and ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT ABOUT U GUYS KSINGS BOSSES!! im not kidding so stop trying to change the subject to ksing it makes u guys look really pathetic
Retire

1.Bobson isn't beatz
2.We are the clan and we work together while most of u are cheech's puppets
and u so scary to disagree with guardians
3.U ks most of bosses so stop getting mad for 1 ks
3.Ksing fellfire by 90+ level is really pathetic u can't let lower lvls get warden gloves
Scared, hahaa NO!!, I disagree with most people in my clan, Guardian or not. And I can careless about you ksing
We also know fellfire isn't a big deal for us, we just wanna ruin your day ;) mainly cuz you guys always gloat and ks are druids
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

First beatz is not in our clan. You cause kill steal also... No reason for the rejects part either. You guys cause all the drama in danu, wonder whose next on the accusation list. Quit getting mad because we have a website and you don't and your clan disorganized.
Hahah little Demi, got tired of scamming or did you finally feel like actually earning your stuff
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

Okay, you just said we kill steal you and now your saying that you kill steal us. We don't kill steal to ruin people's days like prime, it's just a game and we all have fair game to kill a boss. And you act like little demi means something... Lol.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

Sup all?
Im sensing some tension in danu lol.
And puppets of cheech? Your lead by bobson is the clan bobsclan and u are the puppets of him.
Im coming back to kill some idiot scammers and some assholes like neophasin and similus.
Oh and people from bobsclan im not joining you guys cause its like communisum by the sound of the name.
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood