Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

About China Clan

As some of you might know, I am currently a member of China clan, the reason is very simple: I speak Chinese. There are no other reasons whatsoever. I am very pleased to find people who shared another common language with me, their level range is fairly diverse, ranging from newbies not long fresh off the beach to veterans storming into Gelebron tower.

Things were well until today, when a fellow clan mate was doing the daily glad quest with me as usual. Not long after we stepped into the arena sand and began attacking Ragnor, someone came storming in and decided, without apparent prerequisite, to harass us (for the purpose of confidentiality and the no "name & shame" rule, the people involved shall be kept anonymous). The person caught us off guard, which resulted in my clanmate dying and resetting Ragnor, but I managed to take her out. The person then spent the next 15 minutes or so repeatedly attempting to kill us and resetting Ragnor over and over again, also ignoring my messages telling her to drop the act.

Then someone else stepped in. I informed her about how the whole mess started. She said that she know what's going on and is in fact helping the harasser, before shattering and pummeling me hard in the face. She was very proficient in PvP, and defeated both me and my clanmate, with my clanmate halfway through Ragnor, thus resetting the glad once more.

I was moderately disappointed when I asked around trying to find out what the hell is happening, apparently these two are part of a group of people who hold a grudge against China clan. When I asked for a specific reason, the only reasons they came up with were: "they buy plat, they sell overpriced things." None of those sound really convincing to be a grudge because
- Buying plat is something that obviously not only China Clan players do.
- If you feel like someone is selling overpriced things, don't buy it, and again, not only China Clan players do that.

Now, I get the purpose of the arena and all, but I must be missing something, being on more than a year of hiatus, what exactly makes China Clan such a terribly reputated Clan?

Re: About China Clan

I've never heard of China Clan having a bad reputation. A lot of the higher leveled China clan members have joined the ranks of Ascension. All of them that I've come to know are fast levelers, eager to boss and easy to get along with. I think you just encountered some typical arena bullies.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: About China Clan

I've never heard of China Clan having a bad reputation. A lot of the higher leveled China clan members have joined the ranks of Ascension. All of them that I've come to know are fast levelers, eager to boss and easy to get along with. I think you just encountered some typical arena bullies.
Okay, good to know. :)

I guess I'll just get stronger via leveling and getting better gear. :lol: