Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thinking of returning

I have been debating about returning in the near future if I even decide to go through with it. I always thought I could just quit this game cold turkey and be done with it, boy was I wrong. I've been super busy lately with schooling and work, not to mention having a great time on weekends since it's my senior year. But I seem to find myself drawn back too the game whenever I have the spare time late at night. So if someone could fill me in on how thing a have been going that would be great. Is the server still in a constant state of war? How much are the current event chests selling not for? And had anything drastically changed in Ascension?

Thanks appreciate you taking the time to fill me in, and some words of wisdom never completely quit this games, I honestly don't think it's possible. You will end up finding yourself regretting it or trolling on the forms a couple months later!

Re: Thinking of returning

Hello there :-)

I just recently returned with a casual status. I cannot really answer most of your "higher level" questions (since I'm no where near endgame), so nothing about misc clan drama and info on Ascension I'm afraid :c. I've seen people selling chests with price anywhere from 20k to a whooping 50k, but 20-25k is what I see most of the time.

I would also recommend you to take a casual approach as well. Maybe fiddle around for an hour or two, chat with some friends, etc. It gives you the opportunity to really think about whether you want to go hardcore again.

Hiya B.K to be honest bud I don't think the mental attitude of danu has changed one bit since you were last active. lets just say I think otm are looking into a danu exclusive mount,,,,, it's called the clown car, it will suit some of the inhabitants perfectly.

Hey Maldor, don't be an Ass this time :P anyway Danu hasn't changed Kudos got weaker and lossing more people Pheonix is coming up to then pretty fast and stuff and just everything the same since ya left. Happy Huntin
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Hey Maldor, don't be an Ass this time :P anyway Danu hasn't changed Kudos got weaker and lossing more people Pheonix is coming up to then pretty fast and stuff and just everything the same since ya left. Happy Huntin
Dont call Maldor an ass.
Last edited by Aerdou aka Klip on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Wasn't Maldor hunting for a Essence blade? Idk I want one aswell
Anyway come back
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)