Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To Ascension Clanmates

Well it's been a year of being in Ascension, 2 years being in Ascension Related clans (PrePrime/Transcension) I would like to say a small post bout what happened and who has helpped me in the years. So the reason I was "kicked" id call it honorable Discharge (Thanks to Queef for Honors) anyway the whole reason this has happened was beacause I snapped, lost my mind and instead of acting with thoughts i let emotion wash over me and let it drag me down a bad path. As a result an Boss drop was sold and it broke clan rules, as a result i lost the trust of Most my Ascension Clannies and the respect ive gotten from them in the years. As for now I'll be on a road of recover with Phinoix and hope to improve myself.

As for the people that has helpped me:
InfamousBoss/Bjorn: helpped me learn and get with Prime and enjoy the game
Mastersk: always a noop to me but helpped me lvl to join Prime
QuinlanVos : Helpped me with guidance that none could provide
Aryele: when he first joined i didnt know who he was and I befreiened him and he helped me lvl my druid so much
OrionCanis:Ranger nub that I looked up to when I was a noob on Arrow.
Smeagle:Had my ups and downs but He sorta had me in check lol
LadyN: scared the living hell outta me :P (luv ya lady)
Tina: (aka TUNA) good laughes
Queef: new gen didnt know much bout him but held the ropes tight
Storn:Druid noob that bothered me (jk buddy!)
RG:Home boy dont do nothing dumb but that's hard to do between the both of us hahahaha

If I forgot someone i deeply apologize but this was long enough LOL! My leaving was a Majorty and Fair vote btw so no the gens of Asc are beast. Only I can call then that!!!!!! :D Laters guys! Good luck heroes!
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Re: To Ascension Clanmates

LOL How am I scary? :lol: :twisted:

Good luck Dem, and as you know ...we almost always give people second chances if we feel they have grown from mistakes, but you also know how clan votes work so play the game honorably and enjoy Phoenix. Cyp is a great guy...look to him for advice and I'm sure you will be fine.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

well trade button was made for a reason.

if u won earned the drop in your time and effort. (as I expect you did with such scrutiny of top clans from every server)

I feel sorry for you not being able to do what u want with YOUR item....without others telling you what u can and can't do:/

clan rules are rules I guess bud:/

every clan is different.

if you like to buy and sell gear (won on merit with YOUR,TIME,EFFORT ) freely without restrictions find clans who offer it in future.

It wasn't his item, it was a clan item earned by a group of 20+ people. He earned the right to use it, per clan rules. ..to sell outside clan is an insult to others who could have used it and those who also helped earn it.

People know our clan rules, it's not a secret. If you want to run a clan of buyers and sellers, that's fine...but I expect our members to not play greedy and pass end game gear they don't want or need anymore down to their fellow clansman or back to bank for future members.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Thanks for the kind words Dem. like all friends and fellow clannies I'm always here for advice and to help however way I can. :) best of luck to you bud. And always remember that Ascension is a clan of second chances. This is not the end. In time and with hard work and effort you can rebuild trust again. And with trust comes the hope of a second chance. As Lady mentioned above, Cyp is a great guy. He's honest and kind. Look to him for guidance. :)
QuinlanVos
Level 222 Warrior
General of Ascension
Danu

Ink, you really let clannies sell clan earned gear? No wonder everyone eventually joins us for sake of fairness..
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Lol now we understand who's been selling off kudorks banked items. Those who have access have the right to sell I suppose. Maybe that's why inks response is always that he doesn't care. And maybe that's why rich slways seems to get all the drops. Hell why not roll on every single drop and sell those you can't even use. It's yours if you win it and you can do whatever u want to with it. Right Laws? No wonder your clannies leave you for us and a system that is fair and that frowns on the greedy. People who join ascension are told our rules up front, if they don't like them they don't need to join us. If they would rather be in a clan of favoritism and have the ability to sell clan earned drops to another clan to make that other clan stronger, then I suggest kiddos. And him being kicked wasn't all about selling a clan earned drop. It was a big part but we allow those that have sold to remain in clan with stipulations, some of these weren't being upheld, so for the time being our only recourse was to release him for awhile. Ascension believes in second chances, hell sometimes people get 3rd and 4th chances depending on what they have done against the clan and clannies. We do not take just anyone into our clan. Our clannies all get a vote into new clannies and we discusse problems with individuals as they come up. Demeter play fair and try and be nice, remember not to get personal in your attacks. In time ascension almost always allows people a sec chance to prove themselves. Good luck in pheonix. Follow Cyprus's examples and everything will fall into place. And good luck ink in gearing your clannies when everyone in your clan has the right to roll on everything according to u. Well since 95% of kudos doesn't even wants log due to the leadership. I guess it's good luck hearing your favorites. Have a blessed day
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

It wasn't his item, it was a clan item earned by a group of 20+ people. He earned the right to use it, per clan rules. ..to sell outside clan is an insult to others who could have used it and those who also helped earn it.

People know our clan rules, it's not a secret. If you want to run a clan of buyers and sellers, that's fine...but I expect our members to not play greedy and pass end game gear they don't want or need anymore down to their fellow clansman or back to bank for future members.
Don't worry LadyN, seems like he hasn't changed at all, still a noob trying to agro peoplepeople.
I can't believe he's still trusted after everything in the past......
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Ink, you really let clannies sell clan earned gear? No wonder everyone eventually joins us for sake of fairness..
Mick you must be deluded when u give players 2/3/4 chances over and over (as mentioned by your gens) for just about the same reason selling boss gear/items bud on every update or event for gold/lix/or wateva reason.

what's so fair about your system? when some players want to find a way around your supposedly fair system eventually.

there is no answer to it.

as far as I'm concerned let a player play how they want to. that includes there well earned drops.

what sounds fairer to you now ?

actually don't answer it cause it's clear your in clan handcuffs on this debate by looks. rules are rules.