Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To Ascension Clanmates

you go to work with a lot of work colleagues in the same building within the same company.

you get rewarded with a pay cheque cause YOU EARNED IT !

so do all work colleagues have a right and a say on what YOU can do with that pay cheque? NO.
That's like saying if you get a company phone or company car, you are free to sell it or keep it for yourself.

Not even from Danu, but your mentality is a terrible way to play the game.
If your not from danu why are you on danu forums lol
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

you go to work with a lot of work colleagues in the same building within the same company.

so do all work colleagues have a right and a say on what YOU can do with that pay cheque? NO.
That's like saying if you get a company phone or company car, you are free to sell it or keep it for yourself.

Cuz who doesn't go on forums of other worlds

Am I not allowed? I read almost every new post out of curiosity.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

With a company phone you can turn it in and the company gives you the money tht they would have otherwise spent on a phone my friend gets like and extra $30 a month for tht. Idk if you can do tht with a company car though. You are free to recieve monetary compensation from the company phone by the company itself.

Magic amazes me. We somehow got from a Ingame post to a RL company convo :o Btw im inactive til further notice :o got some RL situations to handle :o
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Am I not allowed? I read almost every new post out of curiosity.
Never said you weren't just asking a question excuse my mistake master Armo
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Dang Dem, right when I start playing a little more again, you have to leave :(. Good luck with your rl situation, I hope all goes well! As for the whole situation with the drops, Kudos has no structure at all. From the few kudos I talk to (dont want to name any names) its basically a free for all on drops and that just leads to arguements and then people ending up selling them. I don't see how the lower levels in Kudos put up with that because I know that If I was taking time out of my day and doing bosses only to put coins into the higher levels' pockets, I definately would be out of there. For you to claim you have structure is a joke.

P.S nice to see you donko, how you doing? I didn't know you still visited the forums!
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch

P.S nice to see you donko, how you doing? I didn't know you still visited the forums!
I'm good thanks, I still like hearing about what is happeninghappening, I did spend a good couple of years playing before stopping.
I probably read through the forums every other day, a lot of it is quite interesting to read about.
I hope you enjoy your time playing again.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

It wasn't his item, it was a clan item earned by a group of 20+ people. He earned the right to use it, per clan rules. ..to sell outside clan is an insult to others who could have used it and those who also helped earn it.

People know our clan rules, it's not a secret. If you want to run a clan of buyers and sellers, that's fine...but I expect our members to not play greedy and pass end game gear they don't want or need anymore down to their fellow clansman or back to bank for future members.
and he technically shouldnt have been able to roll on it in the first place that was already against rules
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

It wasn't his item, it was a clan item earned by a group of 20+ people. He earned the right to use it, per clan rules. ..to sell outside clan is an insult to others who could have used it and those who also helped earn it.

People know our clan rules, it's not a secret. If you want to run a clan of buyers and sellers, that's fine...but I expect our members to not play greedy and pass end game gear they don't want or need anymore down to their fellow clansman or back to bank for future members.
and he technically shouldnt have been able to roll on it in the first place that was already against rules

Ok I'll be a smartass to ya Matt (do apologize) but at the time of winning the helm I was well under the rules so I had a right to win it. You can ask any Of the Gens if you think otherwise. Next time please do look into your info before throwing me under. Thanks
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.