Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Changes on danu

i feel alots has changed in danu, not in the sence of game updates but the people i find myself around. Every so often ill just stand in castle and watch whos around what people are doing etc etc and tbh i feel like a complete stranger to danu even tho ive been around for quite some time now.. Idk thought id throw that out there

Cheers
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Re: Changes on danu

I feel u
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Agreed.
I think it's because most of those ppl we knew and loved as we started out have now left. We are constantly losing and gaining new clannies/friends/players. Something about this game has push all the old players away and those that are left feel alone.
The endgame clan wars don't help with the situation either. DL/EDL/EG bosses and grinding take up basically 100% of our time. CH nowadays is very chaotic and we never get a break to chill and do fun things like friendly/unfriendly clan wars or have a good ol' chat.
I feel the same Micky. The whole morale of Danu has dropped over time. I bet a Necro kill would cheer us up. Maybe not Kidos tho hehehe
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

# bring back Omega triad and Prime
Also iamdeath and infamous boss COME BACK :(
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

literally how i feel. I remember when I went into the castle and knew everyone, and everyone knew me, now its like im an outsider. guess thats why my play time keeps on declining.
#RIPoldDanu
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I feel you Micky. No matter how much time I've spent on this server, I'm mostly invisible .-. It could be my own fault for not being very vocal in shouts or something but regardless, who I am and what I've done, I always feel foreign to Danu. Even 3 years isn't long enough to establish yourself as a prominent being. Ah well, not much we can do eh?

If ever, you can always shoot me a mail or talk to me in game. I'm usually available here and there if you like a conversation :) Take care.
You're not a shepherd, you're just sheep...

I am the one who suffers in silence

i feel alots has changed in danu, not in the sence of game updates but the people i find myself around. Every so often ill just stand in castle and watch whos around what people are doing etc etc and tbh i feel like a complete stranger to danu even tho ive been around for quite some time now.. Idk thought id throw that out there

Cheers
Another reason why i don't want to return man, I don't want to feel like a stranger when i've played the game for so long.
It really does suck seeing people who've been around forever go but it happens.
I Miss everyone on Danu especially those who i've been playing with for years.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Is is true Micky allot has change since v1 for me but every few months to a year it seems to change not the updates but the people you once played with have quit or just don't have time anymore, and it just goes on a repeating scale
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage