Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes on danu

Galactic all worlds are alike, it's just that you have been on danu so long a new world will feel fresh and exciting for awhile, just like danu did at one point. Some worlds have less clan wars and some have a lot more cooperation between clans. But in the end there's still one clan that's the top and others that are trying anything they can to become like the top clan. Good luck not getting bored on your new server. I wish you the best of luck, it would be hard as hell and expensive to start over.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Me along with many others always find ourselves talking about missing the "old" days but I feel like it isn't necessarily changing just higher levels have a greater level of responsability compared to being a nub and being free to do whatever you want and thats what people miss is the freedom.

Me along with many others always find ourselves talking about missing the "old" days but I feel like it isn't necessarily changing just higher levels have a greater level of responsability compared to being a nub and being free to do whatever you want and thats what people miss is the freedom.
hehe
I'm literally the only 4 year player thats below level 100. :lol:
But i still yearn for the old days, even at a low level.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

Is is true Micky allot has change since v1 for me but every few months to a year it seems to change not the updates but the people you once played with have quit or just don't have time anymore, and it just goes on a repeating scale
ikr I do miss v1 all these updates gone too far :/
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

I think Danu's good social aspect is gone. I remember I used to have so much fun interacting with people and now days its only a few I can do that with. Its probably just because I quit and haven't met the new people lol. School/Work>CH sorry guys :(
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch