Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Im out

Raza has quit cos I hate most of you players cos your all stuck up ****ks. But for the few i did get along with peace out. Won't be returning, will also dish out anything I have left over to those i like if I see you online in next 2 hours. If not I'll mail the items.

Cya cypo, Ik you will follow soon, your to intelligent for this dumb ass game. If you get time pm me on forum I'll let you know where you can find me bud.
Rest of you reading this **** you ****s. Your the most depressing saps around, go get some sunlight you recluses.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Re: Im out

Errrr I'm confused are you Raza or what? Lol
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Errrr I'm confused are you Raza or what? Lol
lol I think it's him o.o

Take it easy bud, danu looses another old skool player, who's reputation was tarred by gossip and accussed of wrong doings he never actually done .i talked to raz on a daily basis and know all his toons , so makes me laugh when every dodgy toon is apparently a raz alt, he's the kinda guy that wants to help everyone but always gets sucked into the cauldron of poop that is danu clan wars. Frustration leads to being outspoken , which raz definitly is, put i guess the final nails been hit into the coffin. Sad for me lost one of my best buds, and yes raz im hangin around for the supposedly horizontal content, i,ll see how that pans out before I make my decision,,,,,,,,,,peace bud