Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trans vs Kudos

Now we know that Kudos is supposed to be equal to Ascension. As Nitro would be Equal to Transcension. Well Trans clearly showed this past week that we aren't 'Nitro's Level' we are higher then that :D Never see Nitro Camping Aggy (which We got Today :p) and killing Ow bosses and Falg/Brutus. I would think that Kudos should Watch out. Cus we comin and soon y'all won't be getting bosses no more :p see ya on the battlefield
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Re: Trans vs Kudos

What the heck are you talking about lmao nitro is always doing ow and stonevale bosses. Some of us camp them, I personally know this beause im in it though I havent been on in a while.
And I dont understand why everytime you post its always about a clan vs another clan. Not everything needs to be a competition.

What the heck are you talking about lmao nitro is always doing ow and stonevale bosses. Some of us camp them, I personally know this beause im in it though I havent been on in a while.
And I dont understand why everytime you post its always about a clan vs another clan. Not everything needs to be a competition.
not big ones without the help of kudos... i know cuz i was in both

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

merc y u do dis just dont its only gonna start arguments (even though i agree we are wayyyy better)
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

merc y u do dis just dont its only gonna start arguments (even though i agree we are wayyyy better)
Lol tht y I think the thread is gonna be locked :lol:

not big ones without the help of kudos... i know cuz i was in both
Because nitro isn't really made to do the big ones. And yes, I know troll derp.

Please lock this thread before it gets serious and causes more in game problems, we don't need anymore then we already have from these clans... we can settle these problems in game ourselves don't bring to the forums (as it is a bad idea)
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh