Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ink,air,smeag and queef one day truce

And laws you really dont know what your talking about do u? Has airees wrapped her legs around your neck so tight you cant think anymore? Someone mentioned taking airees outta the pic and asked what would be left with so read my answer instead of continuing to flip it to ascension always the bad people. You yourself looked like you might want some sorta peace and it was mentioned on your clan. Yet your boss decided you had no right to decide anything for HER clan, therefore she did what she wanted, like normal and destroyed your hopes and dreams once again. Ask ascension what i said after i heard about your plan on not screwing with necro. Just ask and see what they really say. I told them we dont change anything until they prove themselves at necro. And I'm really glad we didnt change because i warned clan it was another ploy for u guys to get drops before u once again screwed with bosses. My vision was clear. I have always tried to whats best for prime/ ascension, i have made afew mistakes along the road but i have done everything with my clan in mind u like other leaders of other clans. You want peace yet your leader proves over and over she can not be trusted and that shes only out for herself. She buys accounts and drops like they they going outta style and then tries to spin everything in her favor. Shes bee. Caught in so many lies, its hard to count. Yet you stand there holding her hand and proudly preach the good game. Please unwrap the legs that have a death grip on you and look around with clear eyes. Then start talking. Merry Xmas everyone.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

And laws you really dont know what your talking about do u? Has airees wrapped her legs around your neck so tight you cant think anymore? Someone mentioned taking airees outta the pic and asked what would be left with so read my answer instead of continuing to flip it to ascension always the bad people. You yourself looked like you might want some sorta peace and it was mentioned on your clan. Yet your boss decided you had no right to decide anything for HER clan, therefore she did what she wanted, like normal and destroyed your hopes and dreams once again. Ask ascension what i said after i heard about your plan on not screwing with necro. Just ask and see what they really say. I told them we dont change anything until they prove themselves at necro. And I'm really glad we didnt change because i warned clan it was another ploy for u guys to get drops before u once again screwed with bosses. My vision was clear. I have always tried to whats best for prime/ ascension, i have made afew mistakes along the road but i have done everything with my clan in mind u like other leaders of other clans. You want peace yet your leader proves over and over she can not be trusted and that shes only out for herself. She buys accounts and drops like they they going outta style and then tries to spin everything in her favor. Shes bee. Caught in so many lies, its hard to count. Yet you stand there holding her hand and proudly preach the good game. Please unwrap the legs that have a death grip on you and look around with clear eyes. Then start talking. Merry Xmas everyone.
:o Smeagle just dropped the mic
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Since new engine....

All griefing ive seen has been by yourself ....just a observation (gollums calming tank for adds 200/5) so that is you

This isn't a clan war drama scenario smeag Since new engine..your gettin that part sadly wrong.

Even ladynym has some xmas spirit killing mobs on 190 weap boss for us....which was thanked and appreciated.

Recent *update on that* smeagle draggin adds after losing lock on snorri6......23rd day of christmas !

More lies You's started first when new engine came we went n did hrungnir then kiero came dragged adds..
And on the 11th of dec when we first did 200full imjamin calmed me and also our add tanks don't point the fingers at us... Tell ur clan don't mess with a boss which yous can't kill ok... Stick with aggy like always untill yous get better n do hrungnir

More lies You's started first when new engine came we went n did hrungnir then kiero came dragged adds..
And on the 11th of dec when we first did 200full imjamin calmed me and also our add tanks don't point the fingers at us... Tell ur clan don't mess with a boss which yous can't kill ok... Stick with aggy like always untill yous get better n do hrungnir
Post isn't for you.

Take your clan warfare fabled stories some where else. (Nobody cares now)

Lol so what u once again saying ink is that if ascension trys and mess with kiddos bosses we are a-holes, but if kiddos mess with ascension bosses its ok and praised since we apparently are the bad ones. Ik in your eyes u can one hit kill mordis if we didnt mess with u guys. And once again u are badly mistaken u guys were given your one chance at mordis and got only to 40% before rage, and that was without inteference. And once you seen we killed necro, then imagine that airees states it was a one time treaty. Or course she gonna say that because she realized along with most of your clannies that anything over aggy and 5* 200 is outta reach for you. You keep up to the good work on dragging down some good players by having people like kiero( account sharing and using Kepyas) airees ( bought alda and tankit accounts) somerandom guy( shared betwen u and airees) imajamin,richback( tried to lie gyfrut was his son to get more drops) Gary (wellan and callin) keep letting these rule breakers ruin your clan. So far its gotten u all the way up to aggy so far. Complain about me all u want. Ive never said i was a nice guy but i dont but acvounts and i am not one bit greedy. I dont roll on 95% of drops. I dont scam, i dont overcharge people, i dont lie, and i am 100% pro ascension. If ik something wont help us or is a total lie( vertually all that some speak) i wont go along with it. Keep your hopes high and your drops to same 4 clannies. Have a wonderful day.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Lol so what u once again saying ink is that if ascension trys and mess with kiddos bosses we are a-holes, but if kiddos mess with ascension bosses its ok and praised since we apparently are the bad ones. Ik in your eyes u can one hit kill mordis if we didnt mess with u guys. And once again u are badly mistaken u guys were given your one chance at mordis and got only to 40% before rage, and that was without inteference. And once you seen we killed necro, then imagine that airees states it was a one time treaty. Or course she gonna say that because she realized along with most of your clannies that anything over aggy and 5* 200 is outta reach for you. You keep up to the good work on dragging down some good players by having people like kiero( account sharing and using Kepyas) airees ( bought alda and tankit accounts) somerandom guy( shared betwen u and airees) imajamin,richback( tried to lie gyfrut was his son to get more drops) Gary (wellan and callin) keep letting these rule breakers ruin your clan. So far its gotten u all the way up to aggy so far. Complain about me all u want. Ive never said i was a nice guy but i dont but acvounts and i am not one bit greedy. I dont roll on 95% of drops. I dont scam, i dont overcharge people, i dont lie, and i am 100% pro ascension. If ik something wont help us or is a total lie( vertually all that some speak) i wont go along with it. Keep your hopes high and your drops to same 4 clannies. Have a wonderful day.
I read first line...cause the rest turns into clusterfuk all the time

Listen you say 'your different' you 'complain about certain individuals' you say 'we are the bad guys'

But your actions are just the same as the minority you religiously attack on there behaviour.

Your own clan maybe dont like to admit it to you (they have seen you many times...ohh and if it makes you feel better ask them like you say on all these related issues of griefing) but i will bud if you keep persisting

Now be a decent guy in these situations in future .....on a personal level walk away (thats wat i do....it works)

Then ill think different about you and so will others deep down.

Chieftain to chieftain

If i can do it that easily.....then so can you.

*side note*
*Just to be clear to all stop bringing ascension and kudos players into it! this isnt clan v clan thread.....99percent of danu bored tired only thing it brings is warmongering*

Post isn't for you.

Take your clan warfare fabled stories some where else. (Nobody cares now)
Haha maybe u need to read the post from start..
Says we need to work together which is everyone in kudos n ascension but anyways we don't need help on any boss we can kill anything only boss we can't kill atm is Necro which we have killed before n can kill again but ur clan comes n stands in life steal cough jealous people lol and yous can just stick with aggy lol cuz this deal ain't happening

Btw im not chieftain never was never will be. And as far as I've heard you arent chieftain either so that shots that all to hell. Sec u walk away? U mean from mordis and hrung and necro? All bosses u cant do. Or u mean 200 full? Because i havent seen u ther only your clnnies trying to grief adds and calm tanks. So u can say u walk away but if you were actually chieftain then maybe your clannies would listen to u what u ask them to do or not to do. Unless once again u trying to put on a good frt and secretly telling them to mess with bosses, otherwise why not punish those that disobey the chief? Just a thought you might consider to get your clannies to follow rules.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper

Btw im not chieftain never was never will be. And as far as I've heard you arent chieftain either so that shots that all to hell. Sec u walk away? U mean from mordis and hrung and necro? All bosses u cant do. Or u mean 200 full? Because i havent seen u ther only your clnnies trying to grief adds and calm tanks. So u can say u walk away but if you were actually chieftain then maybe your clannies would listen to u what u ask them to do or not to do. Unless once again u trying to put on a good frt and secretly telling them to mess with bosses, otherwise why not punish those that disobey the chief? Just a thought you might consider to get your clannies to follow rules.
When im online as a cheiftain i always say walk away....

Its good practise and shows others whats right and wrong for future (morally or immorally)

Listen players with higher status can alter other players thoughts (in this case its for the good)

I guess by your personal responses....you clearly dont understand that part from players perspectives (doesnt matter what clan your in)