Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ink,air,smeag and queef one day truce

Leader of kudos seems to be able to escape account buying and sharing, and she also has the habit of mysteriously getting all the drops including ones she didn't even earn. I wouldn't oppose of a christmas day boss feast, but the distribution of drops would unlikely be dealt with fairly.

To smeagle, taking aires out the equation generally means she's not involved yet your response was solely about airees, if you got a personal thing for one person that's fine but you use her as an a excuse to everything. Clan based or not. As for distribution of drops, what that concern you for. We don't promote we will only offer truce if you distribute fairly cos it's an in clan house matter not their rivals.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

What lands for our clan is of our clan concern. We don't tell you guys how to distribute. You all need to get off the vendetta for Airees wagon cos it's lame an childish. Not all drops got to airee's. As for the leader/cheif that's ink not airees. An the descision is made by a group discussion not airees or ink. Sad that all you guys can think is no because your all jealous of one girl on the game.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

What lands for our clan is of our clan concern. We don't tell you guys how to distribute. You all need to get off the vendetta for Airees wagon cos it's lame an childish. Not all drops got to airee's. As for the leader/cheif that's ink not airees. An the descision is made by a group discussion not airees or ink. Sad that all you guys can think is no because your all jealous of one girl on the game.
Hahaha, i love the last bit.
Good thing ur making progress in the drop distribution system. U actually did learn something, even if it was ages after yelled the solution in ur faces. Better late then never i guess.
Up untill very recently, Air was the one who collected every single drop (dl, event, endgame)(provided u actually got the kill lol). And still, from the outside it is clear to see who gets the drops and who doesn't.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

We could keep on forever like this...hate to inform again here is why

They came to necro ....cause just 12 hours earlier ascension decided to glitch hungrier again (we had locked) i was personally there so there are no lies
The one thing i do love about the new engine is now we can't reset 180 or glitch hrung so neither can be used as an excuse in the future.

What lands for our clan is of our clan concern. We don't tell you guys how to distribute.
To echo what Zodiac said ...fair drop disturbutaion does matter to us, so when you ask us join together and help gain drops, then we most definitely should have a say in how the drops are distributed. Otherwise it's no concern to me what kudos kills on their own and hands to 2-3 people.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Exactly lady, and echo you cant seriously step back and take a look at that clan and say ONE thing is distributed fairly. Not 1! We all know that kiero logs kep most of the time so thats two character with both main and off hand dl for one charcter. Your 200 aura sets. Only went to ink airees and twitch. All else werent even allowed to roll. When rolls were done and the leaders didnt approve of who won the roll, the item was handed out to the people the leaders thought deserved( kissed there behinds). Also watch who got all dl first. It was airees and all ex unbreakable. That seems pretty fair i guess. And ench the reason the same persons name comes up over and over, its because thats whos hold that clan down. I like some of kiddos and dont have a real proplem with most, just a handful that care about no one but themselves yet talk a good game to get what they want. Ask ex clannies about there exsperiences. Its simple see what people that were lead down that road to the punch bowl, but snapped outta it. Ask them what our clan is really about and what there thoughts are about the leaders of your clan. They were loyal at one point and exsperienced the clan from the inside so please ask them about the truth. If we were such a bad clan why does so many of your clannies recent and past still ask to join us? And why are there not ascension pounding on kiddos doors? Thats the real question.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Exactly lady, and echo you cant seriously step back and take a look at that clan and say ONE thing is distributed fairly. Not 1! We all know that kiero logs kep most of the time so thats two character with both main and off hand dl for one charcter. Your 200 aura sets. Only went to ink airees and twitch. All else werent even allowed to roll. When rolls were done and the leaders didnt approve of who won the roll, the item was handed out to the people the leaders thought deserved( kissed there behinds). Also watch who got all dl first. It was airees and all ex unbreakable. That seems pretty fair i guess. And ench the reason the same persons name comes up over and over, its because thats whos hold that clan down. I like some of kiddos and dont have a real proplem with most, just a handful that care about no one but themselves yet talk a good game to get what they want. Ask ex clannies about there exsperiences. Its simple see what people that were lead down that road to the punch bowl, but snapped outta it. Ask them what our clan is really about and what there thoughts are about the leaders of your clan. They were loyal at one point and exsperienced the clan from the inside so please ask them about the truth. If we were such a bad clan why does so many of your clannies recent and past still ask to join us? And why are there not ascension pounding on kiddos doors? Thats the real question.
So that airees and now unbreak members out of the equation ....aswell

Next logical step i guess move onto ex nitros?

There cant be much left for you to answer now ?

The answer danu is left with is clear from your posts...'if your not ascension i have a grim story about you'

Happy christmas smeag.

I like the way your supposed to be rival clan yet you care more for our distribution than all the mordy an hrug drops that's get sold to us. Look inside your clan before trying to state who gets what elsewhere. you've made it clear the only way a truce comes round is if all power goes to you. your still resetting your still trying to smack talk everywhere. You to be honest make a mockery of yourselves. Laughable. Go watch nitros drops aswell. Maybe elite alliance not loot sharing properly. As for Airees dl first wasn't that from you guys anyway.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180