Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ink,air,smeag and queef one day truce

Cyprus, good try but us in ascension know for a fact that airees doesnt want and will never honor and treaty. The past is proof of this. And i would gaurantee that if we helped kuddos on mordis that airees would find some lame excuse( like always) to break the truth then try and blame ascension, like she does all the time. Good thought cyprus but you know exactly how airees is like for real, not the mask she wears in frt of her brainwashed clannies. Plus in there clan drops are not fairly distributed so only 3 or 4 would ever get a chance at any drop. And as one leader of a clan that prides themselves in fairness, we will have no part in there leaders keeping any drops for themselves. Nice attempt though cyprus. Didnt you rejoin them in hopes of them not messing with necro? And you still believe anything airees says?
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

well, maybe if the clan leaders of ascension nd kudos actually conversed, and if they DID come to the conclusion that they should stop fighting for one day, THEN have a strict talk with their clannies (the punishment for breaking the peace treaty being a nice kick from the clan), i see no reason it shouldnt work. Unless one of the chiefs were to decide to break the treaty...
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Why can't we speak for ourselves on this one, whoever is in for this day is in, drops get rolled then and there when both bosses get downed, all u gotta do is take ss of people in area killing it, let's forget about leadership of both clans on this one, and we all do this as individuals, well at least I'm in for this, would be great if mains only if we do this, I believe it deserves a chance, but eh, is I get to roll on one of those sexy nt mordy braces I'm down
DragonsWrathLevel:220

Cyprus, good try but us in ascension know for a fact that airees doesnt want and will never honor and treaty. The past is proof of this. And i would gaurantee that if we helped kuddos on mordis that airees would find some lame excuse( like always) to break the truth then try and blame ascension, like she does all the time. Good thought cyprus but you know exactly how airees is like for real, not the mask she wears in frt of her brainwashed clannies. Plus in there clan drops are not fairly distributed so only 3 or 4 would ever get a chance at any drop. And as one leader of a clan that prides themselves in fairness, we will have no part in there leaders keeping any drops for themselves. Nice attempt though cyprus. Didnt you rejoin them in hopes of them not messing with necro? And you still believe anything airees says?
Well you have covered virtually every angle with that answer:/

Danu getting bored and are losing faith in the smeagle airees affair
(2 players cant stop a world from being more happy)

Now take airees out of the equation .....wat are you left with?

Um left with someone that is supposed to be the leader if a rival clan that had asked his clan not to mess with a boss they cant kill and wont ever try, and im left if another more arrogant leader of the same clan basically tell the first leader to f himself because of her hatred and telling her clan to keep the war going. Thats basically what u are left with. After we heard u asking your clan not to grief necro ink some were happy and others of us knew better, but wa willing to see what happened and then actually talk about stopping the griefing, but as i predicted airees, dorn, and kiero all showed with other kiddos and nitro to grief a boss the have no reason to even look at. And once again we go back to the way it was, which is the way airees wants it , so she gets it. Maybe if you really took airees outta the mix things would change, but we dont see that happening since she buys so many accounts.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

The best way to go about this would to allow Necro to be killed first. Saves the disappointment of "u know who" droping out between kills if Mordris was done for Kudos first.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

http://youtu.be/FL6_lPd7kkY

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flocks by night, and lo the angel of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were sore afraid, and the angel said unto them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a savior, tis Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger."

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly hosts, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.
Linus, (A Charlie Brown Christmas,1965)

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

And your signature is a joke baison tbh. U only follow airees because she helps the weak? Hows that? Buy buying accounts that other people leveled? By getting others account info, then logging the account and stripping it of gold and lux gear? Or by holding down the clan by forcing her clannies to grief and to do bosses they dont want to? Not exactly how her keeping all drops for "her" accounts is helping the weak. But this is where the blinders have come into play in kuddos. Try for once removing the blinders and look around. You will be amazed at what you see. Lots of colors out there not just black, as the world is painted by your leader. You should honesy change your signature. There no truth in the only u have atm.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper

Due to recently name callin and messing with bossin don't see this happening and I don't wanna see kudos get Somethin like Str void poison spear Noo not workin lol well happy Christmas cryprus :) best regards from rg :)
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Um left with someone that is supposed to be the leader if a rival clan that had asked his clan not to mess with a boss they cant kill and wont ever try, and im left if another more arrogant leader of the same clan basically tell the first leader to f himself because of her hatred and telling her clan to keep the war going. Thats basically what u are left with. After we heard u asking your clan not to grief necro ink some were happy and others of us knew better, but wa willing to see what happened and then actually talk about stopping the griefing, but as i predicted airees, dorn, and kiero all showed with other kiddos and nitro to grief a boss the have no reason to even look at. And once again we go back to the way it was, which is the way airees wants it , so she gets it. Maybe if you really took airees outta the mix things would change, but we dont see that happening since she buys so many accounts.
We could keep on forever like this...hate to inform again here is why

They came to necro ....cause just 12 hours earlier ascension decided to glitch hungrier again (we had locked) i was personally there so there are no lies

My decision was made 2 days prior to all this above.

So the above was all vetoed in those specific players views

NOT mine tho i hold NO GRUDGES im a Amicable guy who can see thru it all from both sides

So now wat are we left with ?