Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need names of Original players that still play...

Nice biased view there from a nobody
I have been on the honour and nitro side, i don't know much about how things are now but from the outside and from what i have heard it is just wrong. And i guess since i have played this game for 2 years and spent no money on this game and am not yet 190+ because i enjoy life a bit more then this game that makes me a nobody. But guess what??? Igaf because this is a game. But i still know the difference between right and wrong and i try and get others to see it too and i side with those that share my opinions of what is right.
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu

Unless I'm mistaken, I left Danu with a good name. My last scam way before I left, lmfaoo. I shaped way more than WhySo, in fact, I was Guffy and Marr's mentor coming up and everyone knows where they've ended up. Guffy became a general in Prime, tell me that I had no part. Whenever I spoke to Cheech, I told her what was up. I never directly scammed her either, WhySo did that, I was just given some fancy stuff to stay quiet. For a bunch of players that are supposed to be the top of Danu, y'all sure are a bunch of idiots. I'm not saying I should be forgiven, in fact that'd ruin the fun. My point was, I made Danu what it is, I'm apart of the history. Like the dictators in the past, they are the reason the world has evolved. If I can change Danu once, I can surely do it again. This time for the better ;) The name is Confuzzled Queef, the levels of seriousness you and your enemies on Danu are a laughable matter. I plan on making it much less of a joke considering y'all let some trash clan ruin your Necro. ;)
You are mistaken, you left Danu without a name. No one would remember anything about you had you not posted this. To claim you mentored Guffy is laughable. Guffy wasn't some young kid who needed someone who took advantage of people to mentor him. Your name nor any of your actions have ever been thought of when changes are made on this server. You had nothing to do with the formation of Prime, Kudos, Nitro or Ascension. You seem to be the only one who thinks you changed the server in some way other than making people more unlikely to trust their "friends".
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Unless I'm mistaken, I left Danu with a good name. My last scam way before I left, lmfaoo. I shaped way more than WhySo, in fact, I was Guffy and Marr's mentor coming up and everyone knows where they've ended up. Guffy became a general in Prime, tell me that I had no part. Whenever I spoke to Cheech, I told her what was up. I never directly scammed her either, WhySo did that, I was just given some fancy stuff to stay quiet. For a bunch of players that are supposed to be the top of Danu, y'all sure are a bunch of idiots. I'm not saying I should be forgiven, in fact that'd ruin the fun. My point was, I made Danu what it is, I'm apart of the history. Like the dictators in the past, they are the reason the world has evolved. If I can change Danu once, I can surely do it again. This time for the better ;) The name is Confuzzled Queef, the levels of seriousness you and your enemies on Danu are a laughable matter. I plan on making it much less of a joke considering y'all let some trash clan ruin your Necro. ;)
You are mistaken, you left Danu without a name. No one would remember anything about you had you not posted this. To claim you mentored Guffy is laughable. Guffy wasn't some young kid who needed someone who took advantage of people to mentor him. Your name nor any of your actions have ever been thought of when changes are made on this server. You had nothing to do with the formation of Prime, Kudos, Nitro or Ascension. You seem to be the only one who thinks you changed the server in some way other than making people more unlikely to trust their "friends".
Someone get this man a fire extinguisher hes spitting FIRE :lol:
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION