Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need names of Original players that still play...

A lot more scams? Aha, last I checked you were really chill with me last I visited and now you wish to call me out on the forum. Go to my new server and see how many scams I've done. I'm up to 0 brah, I've grown up in the last 2 years. Now how about you? You weren't really into clans back then unless you lead them or benefitted. I've shaped Danu once, why can't I do it again?
If by shape you meen peace that is not going to happen, leaders of both of the biggest clans have tried to make peace many times before but the peace was broken due to the leader of kudos.
Danu has changed a lot since back then. I doubt a new guy can change the world if Chiefs/gens of biggest clans cannot.
I call you new guy because 99% of danu will not know who you are and your past.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

A lot more scams? Aha, last I checked you were really chill with me last I visited and now you wish to call me out on the forum. Go to my new server and see how many scams I've done. I'm up to 0 brah, I've grown up in the last 2 years. Now how about you? You weren't really into clans back then unless you lead them or benefitted. I've shaped Danu once, why can't I do it again?
By shaping Danu are you speaking of the millions you helped whyso scam from people in 2011? If that is how you define shaping, then I guess you would be correct. You built your foundation on this server on an untrustworthy base. To come back now and act as if you are owed some sort of recompense for your efforts is laughable.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

By shaping Danu are you speaking of the millions you helped whyso scam from people in 2011? If that is how you define shaping, then I guess you would be correct. You built your foundation on this server on an untrustworthy base. To come back now and act as if you are owed some sort of recompense for your efforts is laughable.
umm so Q is smart huh did not expect that no offense cant take ur name seriously still
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

what im saying is you didn't really shape danu maybe the people you scammed, that's the only history of shaping danu we all hated but it's fair if you have stopped scamming I could careless if you haven't dcammed on your server that's good than but you left danu as a scammer thefore will always be a scammer, that's where danu takes shape, that's the only shaping you have done, if we look befoew hand you were okay, I forgot the clan name but guffy u me and others were in it you were okay a little than till you changed but best of lack when you try to come back to danu,
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

umm so Q is smart huh did not expect that no offense cant take ur name seriously still

:lol: ...you can't judge a toon by its name ;)
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Unless I'm mistaken, I left Danu with a good name. My last scam way before I left, lmfaoo. I shaped way more than WhySo, in fact, I was Guffy and Marr's mentor coming up and everyone knows where they've ended up. Guffy became a general in Prime, tell me that I had no part. Whenever I spoke to Cheech, I told her what was up. I never directly scammed her either, WhySo did that, I was just given some fancy stuff to stay quiet. For a bunch of players that are supposed to be the top of Danu, y'all sure are a bunch of idiots. I'm not saying I should be forgiven, in fact that'd ruin the fun. My point was, I made Danu what it is, I'm apart of the history. Like the dictators in the past, they are the reason the world has evolved. If I can change Danu once, I can surely do it again. This time for the better ;) The name is Confuzzled Queef, the levels of seriousness you and your enemies on Danu are a laughable matter. I plan on making it much less of a joke considering y'all let some trash clan ruin your Necro. ;)
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.