Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I need names of Original players that still play...

I've visited lately on Danu, trying to search for old friends/enemies.. Turns our my enemies have all vanished, in fact mosr people that remember me and all the awful things I once did to the server missed me. I'm going to start playing Danu again. I won't be on a whole lot, I have a clan in Sulis to lead. I will be on enough to turn Danu around, I planned on enlisting in the dark side... Then I saw most of my friends were clanless or in Ascension. So Ascension, y'all hold the power to aim my havoc wherever you need. :twisted: -Confuzzled The Twisted
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Re: I need names of Original players that still play...

You came back after I quit.. Nice, I can see allot more scams happening now your back fuzzy, no offence but you won't shape danu pretty sure allot know who you are still, mostly us old players.. From v1-v2
CLAN (Ascension) was but its full of sh*t

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

mage 220+ asc soon to be sold XD

Re: I need names of Original players that still play...

A lot more scams? Aha, last I checked you were really chill with me last I visited and now you wish to call me out on the forum. Go to my new server and see how many scams I've done. I'm up to 0 brah, I've grown up in the last 2 years. Now how about you? You weren't really into clans back then unless you lead them or benefitted. I've shaped Danu once, why can't I do it again?
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.