Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kudos: The Recent Break in Trust

To those that dont know... Ladynym is slade from groupie and rhiannon. Slade was a person that scammed me on my 150 in rhiannon when i was buying his rogue buckstarr. He admitted that he scammed me on groupie and also stated that he was giving my stuff away. After that catastrophe i waited about a good 6 months then i started playing again in danu. Come to find out slade friends me on groupie saying we need to talk on kik because groupie was too laggy he said. I said sure, so i downloaded kik and kiked him. What i saw was unbelievable. Slade sent pics of me complaining in the arena to ladynym but the pica were from ladynymeria's account. If you dont believe me you can ask greekgoddess and master187 in rhiannon or any old player in outlier and innercircle.
lmfao are you trying to accuse lady of scamming... we all know your the lvl 1 scammers velocity, and when anyone says anything about it to you, you say your going to report them -_- and that you apparently know someone who works for OTM irl which is total bs... so in conclusion, if you're going to call anyone a scammer look in the mirror

PROOF: you keep wanting to buy the lesser es bp i was borrowing telling me to sell it to you and tell the owner it got scammed. WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT: almost all of the lvl 1 scams have asked to borrow my borrowed bp... The fake alexandre (FAKE ONE) ask to borrow my bp even though we all know the ranger dragon lord bp adds 150 dmg compared to the 50 dmg of the lesser es. Point proven :lol: btw: this isn't so called abuse (this post) like you said it was when i called you a scam so go ahead feel free to report when an entire clan knows you're the lvl 1's... Don't call people scams until you admit to yourself being one,
thx for your time :lol:
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Re: Kudos: The Recent Break in Trust

If players wish to report other players for breaking terms of service please use the in-game support feature.

As this has now broken into accusations being thrown around, this thread shall now be locked.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!