Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kudos: The Recent Break in Trust

I do admire the whole "Mr.Merc" thing but i do not need it. Yes some i rather not see certain people in Asc. Im in Trans now and its really to train more recruits and to hope they will be happy and have a fun time in Asc when they reach 140 :) And the peace of it is truely nice, the feeling of everyone working as one is also really fun. only would help Danu would be like this ;)
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

This fighting is really pointless. Ffs its just a game and every1 needs to realize that

:lol: thats funny coming from you after your shouts in the arena last night.

...and Cyp is correct, it's always been a select few individuals holding the sever back. But why would Kudos help Ascension when they get punished for it? And don't pretend to not know what im talking about (200 5).

I got a message this morning from a guard saying he was helping power level one of your Clannies and he was asked "arent you afraid they (ascension) will see you?" ....that statement says a lot to me ...

For the record noone is punished here for helping the rival clan after a lock.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

From Finnix Lvl190- Mage / Struggles Lvl195 Rogue

Finally found my PW on here so now I can rant

So I've played this game for over a year now...
And been on both sides of the field. My honest opinion about kudos players are most would back stab you for a profit.... Iet me explain.... Before I get (not that i don't already) raged at in game.

Kudos leaders do not allow their members to roll on drops... Most drops are handed by leader when she sees your fit to have that drop... So your pretty much stuck to buying scraps from other clans. So the clan becomes business orentated...and therefore do not see the reprocussion of their actions...

When I left kudos... (Happy to do so) their leader was showing someone how to reset and grief bosses... I asked what was the difference between us and them... She stated "they do it to us...blah blah" instead of taking the high road she wanted to play with fire....

Spi joined the opposing clan knowing that is what she wanted. after that... She started saying we used her bank , we changed, called me names (which was actually funny to me at one point), guilt trip from people etc... What was worst was the people who you friended in clan started to show their real side... People who you levelled with... People you became close to ... Would back stab you...

So I say... Take the gloves off and show them why they are where they are. Do I ever want to work with kudos in necro? I would rather take those drops and merch them and buy 100 chickens....I do not trust anyone (maybe 1) in this clan. Seen the worst people in this clan. People too hungry for drops to see the benefits of enjoying the game.

End rant

To those that dont know... Ladynym is slade from groupie and rhiannon. Slade was a person that scammed me on my 150 in rhiannon when i was buying his rogue buckstarr. He admitted that he scammed me on groupie and also stated that he was giving my stuff away. After that catastrophe i waited about a good 6 months then i started playing again in danu. Come to find out slade friends me on groupie saying we need to talk on kik because groupie was too laggy he said. I said sure, so i downloaded kik and kiked him. What i saw was unbelievable. Slade sent pics of me complaining in the arena to ladynym but the pica were from ladynymeria's account. If you dont believe me you can ask greekgoddess and master187 in rhiannon or any old player in outlier and innercircle.

To those that dont know... Ladynym is slade from groupie and rhiannon. Slade was a person that scammed me on my 150 in rhiannon when i was buying his rogue buckstarr. He admitted that he scammed me on groupie and also stated that he was giving my stuff away. After that catastrophe i waited about a good 6 months then i started playing again in danu. Come to find out slade friends me on groupie saying we need to talk on kik because groupie was too laggy he said. I said sure, so i downloaded kik and kiked him. What i saw was unbelievable. Slade sent pics of me complaining in the arena to ladynym but the pica were from ladynymeria's account. If you dont believe me you can ask greekgoddess and master187 in rhiannon or any old player in outlier and innercircle.

Don't you have anything better to do than make up lies on the forum? :roll:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Velosity. Arent you the one that made up lots of fake accounts by changing the l to a 1 and then getting people to "loan" u ammies, mounts, ect? And didnt you then come out and admit it to everyone and instead if giving gear back u sold for profit? And arent you the one thats joined every clan he could to try and friend people do that u can try and scam them even more? Please correct me if im wrong, and all the ss are wrong.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Not that I have to prove this to ANYBODY who plays on Danu, but for those who don't know any better...

If Lady is such a scammer (lmao) then she clearly doesn't know how to do it so well. I quit the game a while back and gave her millionnnsss worth of my stuff to hold in case I ever came back, which I obviously did. Needless to say, I got it all back the second I asked for it. Not to mention she helps maintains our clan banks with absolute transparency of its contents to ALL of our members. Everybody knows exactly what is in there and who has what from it. If she is such a scammer she wouldn't be letting me borrow 2 pieces of the event lux set, as this is counterproductive to what a scammer is trying to accomplish. In general, they like to TAKE things from people, not give them back when asked for and certainly don't lend out high-value items to others. If she is such a scammer then she clearly needs practice at doing it. We all talk to her on teamspeak and know precisely who she is.

Think before you speak, dude. Unless you're actually trying to make yourself look like an idiot. If that's the case, job well done.