Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ChosenOnes or Defiant?

Wich clan should i join, cause now i hear some strange things about both clans...
What class and level are you? This will better suit your playing needs. There are bad apples in all clans, so don't use rumors or judgements to determine your clan choice, because rivalries always produce that. Also, feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Lol Grounded. It seems there was no one convincing here for chosen-ones. Both clans are alike in any case, except defiant recruits most of the players without knowing any of them. Chosen-ones recruits there members carefully and securely while converging with other members decisions not only the guardians. Which makes it less likely to get in "chosen".
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

Actually getting into Defiant is harder than you think it is. I am not going to give away how we recruit tho. Chosen recruit low level players sometimes when those players have good reps.( maybe like around level 60). For a fact i did know Drake and Kronos were in chosen at a low level as Drake was a level 50 and Kronos was also a level 50. Yes chosen did expected them to level higher. So now they are high level players but i never expected chosen to get them at suck a low level. Chosen pick their members as a clan. NOT just guardians. So chosen decides who they want in and Guardians will approve or disapprove. So yes they are trying to recruit very carefully. Defiant does the same with doing it carefully but pick our members not like that. SO both clans are very possible for you to get in. It depends what you like more.
Retire