Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hello all my name is E3

About me, I recently joined CH and you may have seen me around. I have one character who is a rouge and lvl 101 (for the mean time) I am a friendly spirit and im happy to be approached. I enjoy lvling but spent most of my time in the all known castle, where I buy sell and talk to pretty much everyone. I have tried to make my own clan named EnterClanName which didn't go so well so I joined Ascension. So yea hope I've done a fairly good intro to myself and if you see this post make sure to say hi to me ingame, that's all for me.

E3 Out
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Hello all!
I'm XxDiabloxX and many of you know me and probably have seen me at one point. Well I did a nubby intro and this is my real one. I am XxDiabloxX obviously :D . Most people just call me Dia or Diab and I don't mind. After losing my first char to my stupidity I started this one and have gotten way farther with better friends then I ever had before. Glad to have started my rogue. So I'm here now and glad to be. Built this rogue offa nothin' and somehow got this far.
Thanks for reading,
Have a nice day!
-Dia :)
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Hello all!
I'm XxDiabloxX and many of you know me and probably have seen me at one point. Well I did a nubby intro and this is my real one. I am XxDiabloxX obviously :D . Most people just call me Dia or Diab and I don't mind. After losing my first char to my stupidity I started this one and have gotten way farther with better friends then I ever had before. Glad to have started my rogue. So I'm here now and glad to be. Built this rogue offa nothin' and somehow got this far.
Thanks for reading,
Have a nice day!
:D diab is super cool

Hello all!
Thanks for reading,
Have a nice day!
:D diab is super cool
hehe thanks :D
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Heya, im Aldus, cant remember when i started playing this game, i think it was dec '12. I did start playing as Scotto but decided to change at one update because clans lacking rangers. Found i enjoyed playing a little more. I try to stay active but as we all can appreciate life takes over at times with work and family and free time becomes hard to find.

I started playing in Omega-Triad, im currently enjoying my time in Kudos.

As we all can expect this next update is what we are all waiting for... I mean smeagles going to have a lvl 190 of ever class soon!! Most people struggle with one!! But im sure we will all hit limits again in a month of so. Some are already lacking 10 or so levels!!
Aldus - lvl 224 Ranger
Scotto - lvl 165 Druid
Danu - General of Kudos

Hey I'm SpartanTD my old account (spartan161) is sadly lost my clans
Nitro (proud and was a gaurdian)
Pre ascension
Bloods (I owned and passed it down)
Smugglers (owned and passed it down)
Bloods (was gonna stay with this clan until my main was scammed I feel stupid)
And radiation (passed it to caldani)
TRANSCENSION! :D
And last but not least...my clan that I won't leave...CelticSyndicate I hope I get to see you guys! Btw I'm a rogue lvl 76
:D