Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I have come to a conclusion.

I dont think anyone gives a rats ass.
U will "quit" within a few days like always. If u dont, ill try and make it happen.
If you don't want to say welcome, please don't post at all. He actually quit for like 6 months before now. I personally am happy that he's coming back.
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

If you don't want to say welcome, please don't post at all. He actually quit for like 6 months before now. I personally am happy that he's coming back.
:D I'm glad someone is happy i'm coming back! so I hope the new engine comes soon! (I'll be on the forums till then) :D
And seriously arachnid, what did I ever do to you? I quit for two reasons. 1: the game wasn't as fun as it was before. 2: I had stuff going on in my life. Get off my case.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

:D I'm glad someone is happy i'm coming back! so I hope the new engine comes soon! (I'll be on the forums till then) :D
And seriously arachnid, what did I ever do to you? I quit for two reasons. 1: the game wasn't as fun as it was before. 2: I had stuff going on in my life. Get off my case.
Welcome back Hogana :D

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

U will "quit" within a few days like always. If u dont, ill try and make it happen.
I dont see a welcome back from you....
I saw you name as the last post on about 10 topics at a give time after i posted my comment, so idk way you couldn't have time to say WB. Also ill post all i want. I am stating my opinion. We all know he will get to lvl 60 then quit coz apparently there isnt enough content in the game.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

I dont see a welcome back from you....
I saw you name as the last post on about 10 topics at a give time after i posted my comment, so idk way you couldn't have time to say WB. Also ill post all i want. I am stating my opinion. We all know he will get to lvl 60 then quit coz apparently there isnt enough content in the game.
Arachnid stop being such a jerk. Someone is saying they are coming back and u try to make it an argument if your gonna do that dont respond at all

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension