Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possible Goodbye/World Xfer Out

Hello guys, i am going to xfer out of Danu when i have the chance and wanted to say a Possible goodbye to a few awesome ppl :)
Airees-Ty for being there for me and helping me since day 1 you were and still are awesome,Ty Hun!
Dorn-Master!!, I will miss you, you were like my Ig guardian angel :P i let u down sometimes and im sorry for that :( wish you luck on your Danu journey..Ty,Dorn-o-Mite say goodbye to the chickens for me :3
Matches-My #1 Ig Bestfriend :) you've been my friend since M3x :) and have had fun talkin with ya and shizzz
Skyler14SCHS- My #2 Ig Bestfriend ty for letting me borrow your lux XP met you through Matches so you had to be #2 lol we were and still are the Three Musketeers(Dk if Mispelled)
DarkMaster- Cya my Homie you were and still are my Spine, you helped me through the hard times and Picked me up when i fell cya at school XD
Invisibruuuu-i met you on M3x aswell and you are a cool person :)
Baison-NANANANANANA-...BATMAN!! FareWell sir, i let you down the most :( and im sorry for that...we lost connection when i made Conq Goodbye Bastion Shield to Airees and all Nitro..
Goodbye to my Friend.. Sorry if i left you out but, You know who you are :)
I still hate that Ranger in Kudos... Kudos peeps yall know who im talking about XD
Farewell...

Re: Possible Goodbye/World Xfer Out

Farewell Conq. Please know that you never once let me down. My Stoic and often pensive behavior is largely due to the blinding clan biases of both sides claiming higher moral ground while at the same time using resets as a tool to achieve justice. It is paradoxical and painfully obvious that veterans have turned a blind eye and forgotten how it is to struggle while justifying this nonsense. The only thing that is clear in Danu is that there are no Legends here.

That being said, every day is a new opportunity to attempt to breath life unto this desert of a server. Since the patrons of Danu have passed on the opportunity to save ourselves, perhaps this new update can. I advise you to not delete your toon, perhaps do as I have, Gladiators and Xp Tree and a massive block list to avoid the rapidly growing idiocy of the current high end generation.

Safe Journeys Conq, there is peace on a few servers, but you'll have to mail me, or I can pm them to you, as posting them here would inadvertently invite some of these villains to follow.

Warmly, Baison, Last of the Non-Resetters

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

Well, almost everyone has left of the originals, so i guess all good things must come to a end...
i wish you a warm farewell, and good health. "Only destiny can tell what happens in the road called life. That is until you jump off the main trail to carve your own path."
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

baison, mind mailing these server names to me too :3 sometimes i feel like i should go somewhere else for a few days, but all i see is drama everywhere.

And conq... Don't forget that when you level, you level without having pants on or you get too hot :) Mail me the server you are going to so i can pass by from time to time and make it my second home.

Pss, let me keep le ammy :3

One friend less to talk to each day... my friend list is rapidely getting smaller and smaller, soon, 1 person active will be left.
IGN: Invisible
Class & Lvl : Lv.189 Rogue
Godly Hrung Dmg ring :D

Sorry u are leaving due to the turbulence. U are funny n full of life n made me glad u played. Join me back on Rhiannon as where mosta clan went back there after seeing how danu is. It could be worse. It could be herne. Tyvm for ur advice on my warrior n the loan of some of ur items which was incredible. Never met anyone as generous n unstoppable as u. Enjoy your journey:-))) sincerely chunky monkey

Davin who are you?! :000 im going to Rhiannon btw
Sir Baison i'll pm u soon and want to tell you that i am moving to rhiannon :) it looks like a cool place, hopefully i'll meet people like you... It will be very hard :(
Invisi mail me my Pendant lol to Hawk3y3 amd im going to Rhiannon.
Ty Haona i never met you for real but by the distance you looked like a cool person :)