Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ascension/Kudos clan war

Few people enjoy the clan fighting. Even fewer (mainly Ascension) enjoy the low level taunt glitch. We always find a way to kill bosses and will continue to do so. The fact remains, however, that neither clan is playing the game the way it was intended. A lot of this is due to personalities in the clans. The root of all of it though, lies with One Thumb Mobile and their inaction in fixing resets and other fundamental flaws in the game. Support was made aware of reset vulnerability multiple times and the only response any of us received was, it's part of the game, figure out a way to overcome it. This to me means that OTM intentionally built a glitch into the game that allowed for bosses to be reset. I can't imagine this is actually the case and it seems more like they didn't want to spend the time looking into it.

Back when Stonevale update dropped, people were threatened with banning for exploiting the wall climb glitch behind Falgren spawn, now, OTM pays very little to no attention to issues such as these. I am not saying people should be banned for this, but their lack of action fans the flame of this server wide hatred. There was definitely bad blood before resets, but who knows, without resets maybe we would have joined forces to kill necro. All of this just keeps lining the pocket of OTM, because I know there are many huge plat buyers on Danu and the more grief that happens, the more money OTM makes.

Most of the frustration I feel in this game is more due to the lackadaisical attitude displayed by the developers of the game and not the members of the opposing clan.

If anyone replies, let's try and keep this topic limited to a healthy clan to clan discussion. No need to flame each other.

**edit for spelling
Last edited by QMagnet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Re: Ascension/Kudos clan war

Hand of help been offered by kudos many a time over last few months...u know that we've spoke couple of times but you/your/leaders kept refusing

Got no issues with help and fair share accordingly ...but you guys seem to have a big issue about that (glutony dont help anybody in the end)

All it takes is fair deal worked out.....for both clans

Hand of help been offered by kudos many a time over last few months...u know that we've spoke couple of times but you/your/leaders kept refusing

Got no issues with help and fair share accordingly ...but you guys seem to have a big issue about that (glutony dont help anybody in the end)

All it takes is fair deal worked out.....for both clans
+1
189 Rogue
198 Warrior
105 Ranger
188 Druid (Only one that i have full Dlord and weps...)

I am interested to hear what a fair deal would be in your opinion. It's easy for Ascension, as the bigger and more powerful clan, to feel like they are getting the raw end of any deal.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Lol just do as i did long time ago quit Danu it's the most worse world :lol:
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

BANKFORSALE - Epona
Main - to be determined

I think if OTM fixed the reset glitch and the taunt glitch then alot would be fixed in Danu. I understand some people would still have harsh feelings towards other clan but with the lock system in place and no reset glitch then whoever wins lock gets the boss and thats it.
"It's easy to do nothing, but it's hard to forgive."
-Aang

Srry accidently posted twice dont worry about this post
Last edited by thebeast1221 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

^ get off this topic undead not(seer posted right before mine:D) if your not goona help and i agree with Q u guys should try and work this out and dont say "we already did try" just do it i love the idea that acenssion has the no chief that is a very smart idea like just having gens is very smart so +1 otm won't do crap we have to fix it..

P.S some o u may say im low lvl inexperience and i dont know whats going on but first of all i do second of all im very experience playing for almost 3years and ya im low lvl because me and a lot of lower lvls dont wanna lvl since there is really no clan to go to thats not in a war why would i wanna lvl to do that end of rant but +1 to Q
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

^ get off this topic undead not(seer posted right before mine:D) if your not goona help and i agree with Q u guys should try and work this out and dont say "we already did try" just do it i love the idea that acenssion has the no chief that is a very smart idea like just having gens is very smart so +1 otm won't do crap we have to fix it..

P.S some o u may say im low lvl inexperience and i dont know whats going on but first of all i do second of all im very experience playing for almost 3years and ya im low lvl because me and a lot of lower lvls dont wanna lvl since there is really no clan to go to thats not in a war why would i wanna lvl to do that end of rant but +1 to Q
why should i :)
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

BANKFORSALE - Epona
Main - to be determined

^ wow you're real mature and stop seriously let them figure it out
Level 111 rogue