Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: And this is why I left

[quote="Invisible"]we can care less, remember those times where u begged me to get you into prime? Or when you said prime is the best? Or you begged me for cash to help you lvl? or when you begged me to help u get mind obsy so u can level and JOIN prime? Now that you joined it, and quit the game ( Thanks god, best gift) , quite saying ****, u aren't any better.[/quote] and your still butthurt? if i wanted to i could of scammed you, i didn't beg i simply asked cause you acted like you were everyones little ***. i did say prime was the best, than i joined it. if you have a problem ignore people. kind of how prime ignored you for 2 months while you BEGGED for dl. so quit trying to start unfathomable with me you inmature butthurt child.

^ sorry kola but i have to agree with Q on this one that was a d*** move bud :/
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

we can care less, remember those times where u begged me to get you into prime? Or when you said prime is the best? Or you begged me for cash to help you lvl? or when you begged me to help u get mind obsy so u can level and JOIN prime? Now that you joined it, and quit the game ( Thanks god, best gift) , quite saying ****, u aren't any better.
and your still butthurt? if i wanted to i could of scammed you, i didn't beg i simply asked cause you acted like you were everyones little *****. i did say prime was the best, than i joined it. if you have a problem ignore people. kind of how prime ignored you for 2 months while you BEGGED for dl. so quit trying to start **** with me you inmature butthurt child.
i begged for DL ? bro, i think you are on crack.
IGN: Invisible
Class & Lvl : Lv.189 Rogue
Godly Hrung Dmg ring :D

Whoever liked to say the prime didnt enter into a treaty, there full of crap, prime made a treaty with kudos but as you know they started breaking that treaty on day 1. It was agreed in treart thatvthosecthat bribe the agreement they would be punished or kucked from there clan. We brought people breaking the treaty almost daily to the chief of kudos. NOT ONCE was anything EVER done. All that was done is excuses made and then they countered with u guys do it to- but never once did they say one of our clannies were breaking treaty until they needed an excuse. Sorry treaty wasnt being followe by kudos and it was doing nothing for prime at the same time. We would get lock almost everytine anyways and they would still calm tanks and pull adds. So im not sure how long u wanted us to put up with a one sided agreement, so if you dont know what really happened please stop trying to add flame to the fire. Thank you
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

I saw both sides do wrong! to deny it is wrong! All need to own up to it or just keep lying to yourself! I saw ppl on both sides. Won't name names but If I did none would believe me anyhow . Low end ppl are not believed any how. So all just need to grow up n move on or deal with the fact that this will be your normal routine. Anyhow say hi if your ever on Rhiannon I am willing to help any