Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: guys ban this fake infinity!!

The fake infinity is the level 130 or so rogue that is the #1 scammer in danu. Just don't dice or trust trades and you should be ok. Also dont group this lvl 130 rogue or any of his other characters/siblings on bosses and block them all to get him to leave the server
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

Switch do u even know where u talk about lol? This isn't the real infinity, this is a fake one spelled inf1nity, the real infinity got a char called 1nfinity on Danu, the fake one asks if he can borrow some stuff for a trust trade vid, and then he scams. He did it to me too, i didnt see he was fake and cuz ik the real infinity i thought, why not? So i gsve him my mill skimmer and he gave it back, after that he asked if we can do it 1 more time so i did it and putted an extra 100k, he logged and relogged and didnt answer anymore. Otm need to fix the number 1 or capital L in game so you can see if its the real or just a fake one. But ik its my own fault, so i can't be angry. Now ik i can't trust people on this game anymore.
Flanoer ( Retired )

The many infinitys on Danu have gotten confusing. Very confusing. I've seen a lvl 11 infinity in all caps many times and I have proof he is trusted. There may be a fake his level but I'm not sure. I suggest you ask him to show u his gold or something before dicing to see if it is him. Last time I saw him he was very rich from dicing :3
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

the fake inf1nity is also lvl 11 and wearing the same thing as the real one

this is why i suggested not to dice any of the "infinity" dicers in castle.
It is quite hard to tell which infinity is the real one so youre better off not to dice any of them tbh
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

the fake inf1nity is also lvl 11 and wearing the same thing as the real one

this is why i suggested not to dice any of the "infinity" dicers in castle.
It is quite hard to tell which infinity is the real one so youre better off not to dice any of them tbh
Machinama is the only trustable "infinity dicer" i know

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension