Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

BeAtTz- enough is enough

I have left kudos, due to these two clans resetting which I won't name but it is poor, and sad danu/Celtic heroes has come to such a waste of time, the reset wars till a clan takes full control, I really don't like how this is going, someone in danu call the shots and stop letting the past the ego controll your thoughts and reset bosses, it's both clans not just one, takes 2 to tango... Sadly I'm always on the losing side but I also don't want to be in a resting clan side, I wanted danu to work together at one point but that won't happen, I guess I'm saying there's one last thing to try before I leave Celtic heroes, good luck to both clan's tbh "water the fire" and stop letting it burn"
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Re: BeAtTz- enough is enough

Lol, maybe that statement is only funny to me, but I'm sure others will remember the past also.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Aside from having an intellectual appreciation for the tactics and dynamics of resetting, I must say I have always found the practice to be an unpalatable one. It's certainly not cricket, and neither for that matter is the particular brand of "sledging", that more often than not accompanies the practice.
In truth though, it matters little what I feel upon the subject. The view that really counts is that of the company themselves, by which I mean OTM.
The best thing to do, if opposed to resetting, is to seek further clarity from the company regarding how they categorise this aspect of the game. After all, exploiting glitches is against the terms of service, thus practitioners may technically be open to report for engaging in it.
I've never partaken of the act personally, just as I have never knowingly partaken in kill-stealing, when indeed such things were deemed possible.
For me though, resetting is largely just another byproduct of a much bigger problem... That being a general lack of respect, empathy, and common courtesy for one another, and that is a much harder problem to fix, as well as one we can but take responsibility for ourselves.
In conclusion, however frustrating resetting is, and for all the time and idols it's wastes, it is simply just one more physical manifestation or symptom of an ill seed. Just as ruining another person's lix would be, or any number of other ill practices.
Targeting resetting alone, is akin to simply cutting off a single branch of a bad tree, and it is why I seldom  choose to comment on the matter.

Maybe if otm got a few more creative people in there think tank ,they could find better ways to make money other than purposely including glitches in the game that burn peoples idols ,restos , patience , sanity etc . Heres one good idea that im sure ive read somewhere else on the forums , a plat lux store renting ( not buying ) super weapons armour etc , anyone else got any ideas that they think otm should use to make money ( all company's need to make cash ) instead of making us milk glitches .

Maybe if otm got a few more creative people in there think tank ,they could find better ways to make money other than purposely including glitches in the game that burn peoples idols ,restos , patience , sanity etc . Heres one good idea that im sure ive read somewhere else on the forums , a plat lux store renting ( not buying ) super weapons armour etc , anyone else got any ideas that they think otm should use to make money ( all company's need to make cash ) instead of making us milk glitches .
Unfortunately, they have a sh1t ton of ideas over the last few years posted on the forum, some good, some bad.
But they seem to party instead of implementing many of them.
I grew bored a long time ago, but I still watch the forums for a glimmer of hope that one day........... Just maybe........... They will make this good game a great game.
Donko i find this extremly funny too...
:D
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Donko i find this extremly funny too...
Knowing the history too, i got a good chuckle too, also knowing im not the only one thinking it lol
189 Rogue
198 Warrior
105 Ranger
188 Druid (Only one that i have full Dlord and weps...)

longer and better lix...

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

shut up man all your brothers are scammers one of them the ranger level 180 now i think scammed me over 2m by making a trust trade :evil:
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

BANKFORSALE - Epona
Main - to be determined

Good luck with your ongoing adventure beatz, but i highly doubt otm will change resets. They have said in past its part of the game , and its an easy way for them to make money. And cyprus if they let u rent super wepons, wouldnt that allow a level 150 out dps a level 200? Would that be fair for the 200 that spent time and money leveling? They already allow a level 115 to grab argo over a level 195. Its just another of there tactics to get us to spend money on the game. Beatz the clan war on danu will probably never end. Its the way its been on danu it old times with chosen and defiant. And it showed up again when nitro was made to go against prime. Its just the way it is on danu. Anyways good luck in whatever your choice.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.