Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Primes are always the villains...

Can't really blame any player for purchasing any item in game if they are offered. It's their gold and their right to buy. Blame the seller not the buyer.
I like this part. Thank you for posting it
"It's easy to do nothing, but it's hard to forgive."
-Aang

I love how Lady said that the treaty has only causes trouble and lost them bosses.
Idk bout u guys but what that tells me is Prime can't win bosses without reseting. Now, with the treaty, prime is starting to lose. U suck ass without being able to *** around with our bosses that we have won fair and square. U said it urself.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

I love how Lady said that the treaty has only causes trouble and lost them bosses.
Idk bout u guys but what that tells me is Prime can't win bosses without reseting. Now, with the treaty, prime is starting to lose. U suck ass without being able to **** around with our bosses that we have won fair and square. U said it urself.
Even if there is/was truth to this statement, that doesn't mean you should call attention to it. How about letting your work speak for yourself? Otherwise you are only fueling the problem and not contributing to the solution. While I may have come off as coming down on Prime in this thread, this is exactly why I won't join Kudos either.

Idk bout u guys but what that tells me is Prime can't win bosses without reseting. Now, with the treaty, prime is starting to lose. U suck ass without being able to **** around with our bosses that we have won fair and square. U said it urself.
only reason yous getting bosses is because our members are busy in real life... n dont talk like that its stupid and 1 more thing if we sucked ass we wouldnt kill 200 full.. you guys got some few 190 drops from 200 5* because of us if we didnt kill it no one in danu would of had any from it and dont forget we can kill mordris now moving up onto necro...

You forgot to mention Primes large amount of reset attempts!
Nice rant btw, doesn't make sense at all and u contradict urself about 5 times throughout, but nice try!

It's also funny to see prime jumping up saying, "100% true, 100% true". How can others believe a prime member when the only ones agreeing are other primes....
Please give an example of 1 time that we broke the treaty, thanks.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

My original response to this was so long that no one would read so I will be short, but it still looks like it will be long. This thread is probably the best prime thread I have seen ever due to pulling specific incidents instead of going full throttle on clan political biases. The lie allegation is what messed up this thread but overlooking that for the time being, perhaps we can get down to productive text.

What I believe what happened was that the ammy incident somewhere S________ was involved in the dialogue and he is just, and I say respectfully, the wrong person for diplomacy. Listening to his text for me feels like I am forced to chew plywood. If I ever make General the first thing I would write in clan message is an order to clan wide block this guy. Had I been in the situation if some random trade and getting hate spam by this guy I would have blocked both toons and said I want nothing to do with it. I believe S_______ is a relic of the Cheech and Blaz era and has been well adjusted to a world of resets and deviousness. I advise with the new Era in Prime, new Diplomacy toons be elected. I fear nothing will be resolved if he is involved.

I trust LadyNym because she explained her specific reasons for leaving us. But let me explain the elephant in the room, no one has the courage to confess.

Here is the underlining current of that remains untouched, that is not logically sound, but emotionally honest.

There will always be animosity between clans because the bulk, majority of active primes used to at one point benefitted from Airees and benefitted from the patronage of Nitro, which has grown into Kudos. I deal with this with my arguably annoying or entertaining rhetoric of “Nitro is Forever” and (Nitro Advertisements)

So while we wait at 180 the lack of comfortableness from my end amounts to “You left us, and we are weaker for it”

Logically sound? No. You have every right to go where you please. Emotionally Valid? Yes. I have the right to feel the way I do and unfortunate side effect of the feeling of “I miss you”. It is the same way way back with Jackass, Sicknast and Martha, Ironic and Flan, Finnix to Jcell, Dominator to Acolyte and the list goes on and on. In fact the only person that left us that went to prime in which I was relieved with is Freedm, because as a Social Worker, there is some countertransference I feel because I now work with at risk youth adolescence, a change from the elderly frail population.

As far for claiming righteousness. I claim this due to adhering and compliance to Ra’s principles in his “Away” post and with the mission statement in PoDatz last clan before he retired. But here lies my own selfishness and vulnerability because I simply wont survive if the treaty is broken. I have a hard time seeing resets on either side, im not built for it and there are far too many other decent games to play to deal with the mass exploitation of a glitch. Trust that If I ever reset, it will be the beginning of the end of me. And I mean this in the way of resetting a target unprovoked or to “steal” a target back.

For those who believe the treaty only benefits Kudos, I would advise Prime members to expect your clan bank to assess the flood of hockey sticks, (mordris spears). The death of the treaty will only slow down, Kudos DL drops, and Prime Mordris/Hung kills and raise the blood pressure of house bearing adults like us and the many others who are Prime.

As far as the other specific incidents, I would be happy to discuss this all with my chief, my problem is that I am so easily trolled by S______ spam that I have lost rank and merit with my own clan by spazzing out. I thank the few in prime who have whispered the “its only a game” remedy and Dorn for keeping me in check. The game was fun before I knew how to get to Carrowmore Tunnels. I am at a lost of what to do now.

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

Can't really blame any player for purchasing any item in game if they are offered. It's their gold and their right to buy. Blame the seller not the buyer.
I like this part. Thank you for posting it
The seller is held accountable. I'm not angry at the person that bought it. I just think its wrong to buy gear from someone if you know it's not theirs to sell in the first place. I dont think thats an unreasonable reaction.

So a guy one a drop fairly by being in group but didnt hand it over so its stolen? So how do you get a drop that isnt stolen?
It was attained by our clan for our fellow clannies. Gaining the drop doesnt give them the automatic right to it. That's not how a clan works. And its fairly simple to acquire drops that isn't stolen: level up, actually help kill the boss and roll for it like we all do. Hard work will eventually be rewarded.

We win just fine when we have a full group of our best dps there, but they cant be on 24/7. Inactivity is the largest issue atm. And of course it's been won fair and square. I never said otherwise. But we've had instances where our best dps arrived late and we could have easily opted to reset but we did not. That doesn't mean we suck, it means that we chose to stand by our word of not screwing with a fairly won lock.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Arachnid wrote:
You forgot to mention Primes large amount of reset attempts!
Nice rant btw, doesn't make sense at all and u contradict urself about 5 times throughout, but nice try!

It's also funny to see prime jumping up saying, "100% true, 100% true". How can others believe a prime member when the only ones agreeing are other primes....

Please give an example of 1 time that we broke the treaty, thanks.

When cazzkiller was dragging adds when we were killing 165....im not sure if hes aware, but its the clan leadership to let him know we have a treaty, speaking for myself as a fair player that i keep a truce between the 2 clans( of course im against the resting bull, it doesnt make sence, just makeing the creators rich wasteing plat)
DragonsWrathLevel:220

Ok first the drop was gotten by a level 130 ish member that was in group that had just killed 150 boss. Our rules are and have always been u dont get drops if u cant or wont use. And since a level 135 cant use a level 190 drop as part is being in our clan the drop goes to someone at the boss that could use it. The person who STOLE the drop immediately meet a certain clan leader within 10 sec on getting drop and was selling or tryiing to sell it. I whispered to the said leader and advised her of what happened. But since it would benefit her clan once again excuses were made why she didnt help and in fact opened her arms to this person to join her clan ( by the way they still it that clan). Secondly, we have proved your clannies broke the treaty at least 10 times i was involved and EVERY single time the so called leader made excuses so bad that she lied at being at 165 as your clan ksd ours on elixers when she was at 170 talking about it with one of our guards( which we have and sent ss of) she has made excuses that you guys wernt told about it, there new and didnt know, they dont speak English, all the way to and this ones good " he was just clearing the mobs incase a boss spawned, they weren't wrecking your exp elixers" that one was my favorite. We never once tried reseting during the treaty never once were we told ANY of our clannies ksd your members on elixers. When treaty was made it was agreed that those that broke the treaty would be punished. Once again this was nothing but a lie by your leader. The agreement never benefitted prime in any way. U say its gonna cost more idols at hrung, and mordis? How u figure? All i see the treaty doing was harming prime and not allowing the game play to be played. I also love the higher than thou speaches from those outside the clan. They either have never been in the clan and is getting filled with lies, or they were in at one point and got kicked or left over greedy reasons. And the third type of angry person is those that have been rejected from prime due to reputation which we dont want the trouble makers. We let those go to another clan where there welcomed with open arms. The treaty was a mistake that prime has learned from. Shame on us for allowing it in the first place
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

There will always be animosity between clans because the bulk, majority of active primes used to at one point benefitted from Airees and benefitted from the patronage of Nitro, which has grown into Kudos. I deal with this with my arguably annoying or entertaining rhetoric of “Nitro is Forever” and (Nitro Advertisements)

So while we wait at 180 the lack of comfortableness from my end amounts to “You left us, and we are weaker for it”
I never left Nitro. I loved Nitro and my time there. I think its a bit of a stretch to compare Nitro and Kudos. I've never been in Kudos, so let me step back further and say that i wouldnt even compare Honour as being the same as Nitro. Nitro had very different environment. Nitro was a clan built to help the lower level players. ....nitro will always have a place in danu. Honour was formed to compete as an end game clan against Prime. Honours goal was never about helping the weak, but to compete against the stronger. I grew tired of the environment and the people that i was forced to play with and those people were not the nitros. I did not leave to intentionally weaken Honour. I left because i was unhappy. Other people have their own reasons. That was mine.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu